Yuvaan's POV:

After having our breakfast or I should say brunch everyone started to move towards their bedroom while i stood beside jaanvi in kitchen as she was washing a feeder after filling a steel water bottle with Luke warm water
"What are you filling  Lukewarm water in the bottle...? don't we gave a jug in our room??" I asked her  to which she turns towards me drying the now feeder.

"Its for aru's(aarav) milk that's why I filled it water in steel bottle so it doesn't changes its temperature,".she answered the first questions as the answer of second question is already in it that its for aarav not for us.
" ohh" that's with what I responded.

"When will we go to our room?" I asked her getting desperate to meet aarav .though I'm still nervous to meet him.

"Just let me put this in fridge, then we'll go" she said putting the freshly bought fruits in fridge.

Then we started walking towards our room while I kept inhaling and exhaling deep breaths.

Entering the room i saw my little little baby curled up in a blanket. Jaanvi went and stood near the edge of foot side of bed, also gazing at this mini version of mine.

Tears started gathering in my eyes ready to come out. I so wanted to pull him in my embrace after seeing the serenity and innocence on his face.

I just wanted to cage him in my embrace and him him from this evil cruel world. I don't know why but my hands were paining or we can say aching maybe because of guilt of not coming here before, not being there when he was growing up, when he said his first word, I even missed his first step.

Damn me for missing this precious life's precious moment whom I wasn't here to witness.

You know love at first sight, when we can't resist someone from loving, this is what I'm feeling right now . I so want pamper him with my hugs and kisses.

I just want to beat the shit of myself for leaving them. I hate myself for that, but I know one thing that I'll earn their forgiveness.

"Will he wake up if I'll touch him?" I asked her when I was going near the bed but the thought of him waking up because of my touching stopped me in my tracks.

She shook her head negatively at my question making me walk towards the bed. Sitting near him I gently touched his feather like soft cheek creasing it and that's it I couldn't stop myself from crying feeling the warmth, feeling the peace I craved for. This is it my peace, which lies in my family, my wife and my son, my whole world is here.

As he was sleeping sideways on his left side I kissed his right cheek and supported my body by keeping my one elbows on  his side and kept creasing his right cheek while saying

"I'm so so so sorry for leaving you and your mama here, I'm sorry that I made you and mama sad and made you guys wait for me. Well thankyou for waiting for me, I love you meri jaan." I kept looking at her in between sayinalsog this to which tears pooled in her eyes and fell down so she went towards the balcony connected in our room.

I followed her their after covering aarav properly with blanket, to see her silently crying while holding the railing in tight grip.

I back hugged her and said "I'm sorry jana so sorry for leaving you, for my wrong decision's, for everything thing that I've done wrong. Please forgive me." She turned around hearing this and hugged me tightly hiding her face in my chest and started crying a little loudly.

"I know my sorry doesn't isn't enough but I'll earn your forgiveness and my little jaan's forgiveness" I said looking towards aarav who is still sleeping in the bed peacefully.

I took both of us near one of the chairs placed around the coffee table in our huge balcony, and sat there also making her sit in my lap to which she moved a bit to sit comfortably and looked at me while I moved her hairs from  her face which were blocking my view that I craved for in this time.

"Do you know how much difficult it was for me to answer people's questions. They used to think you don't like me, you aren't happy to be a father. It was so difficult to answer same questions at  every family gathering, every event and festival's. Why did you do this yuvaan??whyy??" She said the last line hitting my chest with her little fist and crying. I kept pampering her with my kisses and soft creases here and there and made her lay on me resting her head on my chest while I half laid on the chair.

I spoke while creasing her back and hairs which I love to do"I know it was difficult but my Jana was strong to manage this for which I'm really thankful to you. I love you so Mich I was just mad that I went there, you know I also regret going there and leaving you all, and my moment of realization was when I saw aarav, he's exactly like you told me, my mini version with those cute chubby cheeks. He's my love at first sight. And I can sure you one thing that I'll never leave for this much time ever."

She replied with a simple hmm and was taping my chest lightly which was  making me sleep peacefully after so long.

I love you jana(jaanvi)
these were my last words before drifting to a peaceful sleep after so long.

______________________________________

Byee byee!

Hope you liked the story.

Tell me if you didn't liked any pary.

Vote if you like by pressing the star button.

Press the star button if you like the story.

See you soon...byee

Lol-lots of love