1.

Let's start.

Author POV

It was another sleepless night,sitting in the balcony of the bedroom in his penthouse which is on the top floor of his office building, Yuvaan was watching the view of Paris "the city of love" but here he couldn't even find his peace.

His mind was messed up with thoughts of his life life decision. Just like every other person he was also not sure if he took the right decision but you don't know if you took the right decision till you reach at the very end of it.

Just like every night he was sitting there thinking about his decision of coming here because he have to go back to India his mother land because of his brother's wedding and maybe because of some other Reasoner, where his whole family lives.

and maybe his peace.

Flashback
Yuvaan entered the house and walked towards drawing room, on the way there he saw his 3 and half month pregnant wife in kitchen drinking juice, as the drawing room was just opposite to the kitchen.
Walking inside the drawing room he saw his mother watching something on TV.

"Maa" he Called her to which she looked at him and smiled, walking towards the sofa on which she was sitting he also sat beside her.

"I was thinking to open a branch of our hotel in Paris." Listening to his half talk she turned towards him and happily said"that's good we can go there in holidays to spend some free time, but after jaanvi's delivery." Excitement was dripping from her voice but she didn't knew that this excitement will be mixed in dust after listening to him.

"Yeah that's a good idea maa but for that I've to go to Paris for some months for its construction and all" listing to his son swarna couldn't decide that what was she feeling was it  anger, shock or disappointment because of his sons decision.

"But how can you go there, your wife is pregnant, your child is going to come in this world after some months, how can you even think about this??" Swarna expressed her inner thoughts with his elder son yuvaan.

"I know maa and there's a lot time in her delivery, I'll be back till that." He told her but not the real thing that its enough time for him  to get prepared to be a father to be a parent.

Yes!! He is sacred that he can't be a good father , because he is busy all the time he even spends a little time with his wife which is every night 1 or 2 hours and on weekends, and the baby will ask for more time, he or she would be wanting his attention which he is ready to give but still scared that he won't be able to fulfill the responsibilities of a father, a parent that's why he decided to go from here and spend some time alone to accept that he is a going to be father and a parent now, or to get prepared for a child's responsibility.

"So you're saying that you will miss your wife's first pregnancy, your and her life's beautiful journey to welcome a baby." Swarna doesn't want her son to  regret anything so she's making sure that if he have thought about these thing or maybe she wants her son to stay here not to miss anything. She is a person of less words, if someone or even her children aren't understanding something, she dosent force them to take a particular decision, cause its their life they need to learn some lessons by themselves that none can teach.

"Yes maa but I'll come till that time and I'm  also doing these things for them". There was nothing in his mind except to go away from here do he spoke the lines which he heard from dramas and movies which he used to watch in his teenage life.