2.

Authors POV

How its just the game of mind to think you are in this country or in this country, when the change is just of few building and a little bit more. You can't even know if you are in another country till you find about it or someone tells you cause its just the changes of few things, in every country people breathe but now Mr. Yuvaan Malhotra can't concentrate on these things his mind is just filled with thoughts of his son whom he is going to see and meet for the first time.

Because since he [Aarav(yuvaan's son)] was born  his grand mother means yuvaan's mother swarna didn't let anyone to send his picture to him, she just closed the matter by saying this to him "if you have to see your son you have yo come here, no one will be sending you his pictures".

He just knows that he looks like him because of the talks of him with his mother and grandmother. And yuvaan's mother calling him mini version of yuvaan, little yuvaan and names like that. He's just feeling excited to meet him but he's just scared or maybe nervous that how hell interact with him or even with his wife jaanvi with whom he used to talk in Paris but still he is nervous to meet them in person after too much time.

And he knows that his father will give him a earful for going for that much time and his mother will find new tricks to make him plead, when it come to his brother he is just angry with him for leaving his Bhabhi in such time and not being able to be with them at time of precious moments of aarav.

But he will do anything to make up with them. That's his new goal...

Walking outside the private side of airport he saw 3 cars lined up waiting for his arrival along with his younger brother avyaan who stood gazing at him through his sunglasses.

"Hello, handsome brother" yuvaan couldn't help but compliment his younger brother who have grown more handsome in this time.

"Hello to you too bhaiya" replied avyaan and gave a hug to his elder brother and walked towards the driving seat while he sat on the passenger one, as guards has already loaded the bags he bought with himself.

Sitting inside the car he asked avyaan"how's everyone at home?" To which he replied by saying"they're good bhai, aap kase hn?" He questioned back to when CH he replied by a nod and saying "hm mein bhi thin hu", after some questions they both became silent and drove to home.

Yuvaan's POV

All the way home I was just thinking about how will they react seeing me it's not that I'm giving them a surprise visit but still I'm nervous about meeting maa ,papa  and jaanvi after 19 months.

Sometimes I think that I'll not be able look into my parents eyes because of my act of leaving jaanvi alone here in her pregnancy though I know they were with her but I also know that it would've been different with me. I'm feeling ashamed for my this act that's why I want to fix it but everyone thinks that I came here to attend avyaans wedding.

I just can't wait to meet her and say sorry, though I used to call her during her pregnancy and all the time I was in Paris but still it would be different to see her after that much time and not to forget about my son though I haven't even seen his single pic, I'm kinda excited to meet him and little nervous about how hell react upon seeing me.

When avay(avyaan's nickname) horned the car outside our house that's when I realized we've reached home.

Walking inside nervously behind avay I saw papa sitting in living area as its Sunday means he's at home and woke up late that's why he's reading news paper at 11:30am.

"Namaste papa" I greeted him bending down and touching his feet to seek blessings.

"Hmm, namaste" papa replied coldy not even getting up to give me a hug as it didn't affected him that I came after too much time, he thought that I'll miss the glint of happiness in his eyes when he swe me walking towards the sofa on which he was sitting on, I know papa hell act a bit cold few days till I say sorry to jaanvi and aarav my son and then he'll be back to behaving normal.

Listening to the sound of  foot steps I looked towards the direction of kitchen to see maa waling towards us trying to hide her barely visible smile upon seeing me.

I walked towards her giving a hug and forehead kiss I also took blessings from her by touching her feet and greeting her to which she replied by  patting my check and saying namaste and gestured towards kitchen saying "she's there", that's why mom is known as mom she knows what I was going to ask about.

God how'll I meet her when I left her in her beautiful along with a difficult phase of life...I have to do this and I'll do anything to make up with her.

Walking inside the kitchen I saw her stirring something in a pot placed on stove. Sensing my presence inside the kitchen she became slow for a few seconds but composed her self by continuing her work.

" jaanvi" her body became stiff hearing her name, she lifted her face and gazed at me with those beautiful eyes in which I used to get lost just like now I got lost in her eyes.

They say eyes express the most that's true, eyes can say what a tongue can't,  eyes show the inner turmoil of a person just like now, her eyes are telling me she wants to cry but she isn't crying, she is angry at me but isn't showing.

Ohh my sweet wife, I so wanted to bite those cheeks of her which became red by trying to control not to cry. I took slow steps towards her and made her face me and wrapped my arms around her caging her in my embrace and rested my chin on top of her head.

Her warmness engulfed me as soon as I hugged her, I exhaled a long breath feeling her in my arms, close to me.
Isn't this what everyone calls, where you feel safe, protected and warm. Where you can be yourself, express yourself.

She, jaanvi, my wife,  my jaanvi is my home where I feel safe.

"Kesi ho?" I asked her when I felt her getting relaxed in my arms and burying her face more in my chest while wrapping her arms around my torso.
"G thik hu" she replied clearing her throat not wanting me to know that she is on the verge of crying. This is all my doing, her not wanting me to know that she is crying, maa papa's and avyu's distant behavior that's all because of me.

Maybe my actions hurt them soo much that they don't want me know, what's more hurtful then being ignored by your own family. I just want to hug jaanvi and tell her that how guilty I am for my this act, I also want to show my emotions to someone, I'm also a human I want peace. Firstly I couldn't find it but when I did I don't know how to show my emotions. I just want to hug her and tell her that how much vulnerable I became without her. I hate myself for taking her to the stage where she can't even share her emotions with me, a shame for me.

I looked up towards ceiling to not let my tears fall and get her sympathy, I will earn her forgiveness, though she says that she forgave me but still i will make up to her.

  |•|He's going to meet his son for the first time in next chapter|•|

______________________________________

Stay tuned to read it.

Please give your review's in comments.

I know I said I'll upload thus tomorrow but I thought why not to give a surprise.

Vote if you liked.

Byee byee.