Forever

Another Person's POV

Shubman walked out after taking a bath. He looked around the room to find his Rajkumar. Ishan gave leave to every servant in the house till tomorrow so they could spend all the time together.

He smiled when he realised that he was married now. He went to the balcony and found Ishan standing there staring at the moon.

He looks so ethereal. Shubman couldn't look away from him. Ishan turned around when he felt someone's gaze at him.

Shubman looks at him from head to toe. Ishan was wearing his loose satin shirt which was the length of his mid thighs.

Ishan was only in his black shorts which were hard to see but Shubman wouldn't be able to see it even if he tried because his eyes were stuck at that waist.

"Come here...."

Ang laga de re
Mohe rang laga de re

(Touch me with your body
Colour me in your colour dear)

His voice was dominant. Ishan gulped and did as Shubman said. Shubman hand slowly rests around his waist. Ishan rounds his arms around Shubman's neck. Their height difference making hard for Ishan to keep his neck straight.

"Why so pretty...? Just for me to look at....."

Main toh teri joganiya
Tu jog laga de re

(Am whole yours, You love me please)

Ishan's cheeks blushed when he heard Shubman's words. He could feel his grip getting tighten around his waist.

"Why...? Can't others look at me..."

Ishan smirked and bit his lips. Shubman smirked and held Ishan up from his waist. He took him inside in bridal style.

Jog laga de re
Prem ka rog laga de re

(Love me, please
Give me ailment of love)

Shubman made him sit down on the bed. He kneeled in front of him. Ishan smiled and put his foot on Shubman's chest.

Shubman looked intensely at his husband first kissed his foot then held his ankle to brush his lips. Slowly his lips came from his ankle to Ishan's thigh.

Ram ratan dhan, Lagan mangan man

(You have a jewel-like god RAM, I am completely devoted to him.)

He pulled out a bead and pearl mixed bracelet to tie around Ishan's thigh. He looked at the pretty jewel around his thigh...

"A small gift for our first night..."

Shubman said while pulling Ishan by hooking his finger around the thread resting around his neck. Their lips brushed but then he moved back.

"Shubhi......"

Ishan whispered his name so softly. He looked at his husband becoming a blushing mess in that white shirt which radiant his pink blush.

Ujli kori preet piya, Satrang laga de re

(My love is pure and clean, Colour me in seven colours of the rainbow)

Shubman just stood there with his hand against his chest. Ishan looked straight into his eyes. He stood up from bed and quickly pushed Shubman with him on the bed.

Shubman was on top of him. He roams his hand around his whole body like he would explore everything he is hiding...

Raat banjar si hai, Kaale khanjar si hai