Well good morning to you too (Lance's P.O.V.)

I was in the middle of an amazing dream with me and Allura hand in hand running through a field. When I was woken up to the beautiful sound of angry pounding on my door. Wait, what.

"Lance you better get your butt out of that bed before I do it for you" I heard Keith's annoying voice from behind my door. So I reply in the most polite way possible. "SHUT UP MULLET!" Then I pulled my blankets further up my body and roll over.

I heard the door slide open and I froze. I SCREWED UP.

I didn't even get a chance to try and run because my face was greeted with the cool embrace of the hard, metal floor. "Get up," was all I heard from Keith before the door closed again.

I stood up and walked into the bathroom to shower, brush my teeth and do my skin care. When I was finished I got dressed and headed to breakfast.

I walked in to the pleasant sight of actual food and not food goo. I look at Hunk "What's the occasion Hunk." He looked my way giving me a smile, "Nothing, me and Pidge went to a space market and they had most of the ingredients for pancakes so we decided to treat everyone since we have been working really hard lately. "

I flashed him one of my signature smiles and sat down. Soon after Pidge, Shiro, and Allura walk in and sit down. I look at Allura, wink and do finger guns. She looks confused, "Lance, is there something in your eye. Coran can help you if there is." "No, no I am fine." I mentally face palm, 'Of course she won't get it'. I then realize someone is missing so I voice my concern. "Where is Mullet he was so eager to wake me up this morning and he doesn't even show up himself." Shiro then looks at me, "Lance, he is probably in the training deck. You know where he always is during his free time."

I pause for a moment before speaking again. "...Okay so he is in the training deck and had the nerve to wake me up." Then I murmured a quiet, "guess he really does have hair for brains," before Shiro asked, "Lance if you're so upset Keith isn't here then go get him" then he gave me his most intimidating leader faces before I could protest. The moment I saw his face I was out the door and on my way to the training deck.

*Sorry it's so short guys*