Minsung - Stressed

Today was one of those days where Jisung felt as if the whole world was against him.

He had woken up with his blanket on the floor and his pants legs rolled up to his knees, which was not the ideal sleeping condition for this time of the year. When Jisung got up to shower, he didn't wait long enough for the water to turn warm, and stepped in too early. But he was already wet, he couldn't exactly step out (hehe) again.

Then, when he was done showering, he realized he forgot his towel and had to trug back to his room, leaving foot-shaped puddles in his wake, as the cold winter air bit his skin.

When he did get dressed, ready for the day's schedule, he walked out the door only to have the hem of this grey sweatshirt stuck on the door handle.

Great.

What a fantastic way to start the day.

As if that morning wasn't enough punishment for who knows what he did to deserve this, he got distracted at dance practice and was scolded... multiple times.

That wouldn't exactly make one's day any better.

After that ordeal, he decided to head to the studio to maybe relax a bit and write down a few lyrics. But once again, the universe hadn't favored him quite well today and gave him a writer's block. Soon he realized that it would be a waste of time to sit around the studio doing nothing, so he packed up his things and left to head to the dorms.

Once Jisung arrived, he went over to the kitchen to find a snack, but once he scanned through the fridge, he remembered that none of them had done grocery shopping the past two weeks, so they were a bit short on food.

Jisung made a mental note to do that sometime before next week, lest they starve.

Ok, so, no food, I've had the most horrible day of the month, and I have nothing to do. Wow, Jisung thought in despair.

He's have to find some other way to entertain himself.

Just as he was about to head over to the couch, he heard giggling coming from one of the dorms' four rooms. Jisung could recognize that voice anywhere and boy, was he glad to hear it.

He cracked the door open to find Minho sitting on the bed, blanket over his bottom half and laptop on his lap playing what Jisung guessed to be a K-Drama of sorts.

Minho heard the door creak and looked over to see Jisung standing there timidly. He also noticed that the younger seemed less cheerful than usual, even though no words had been exchanged yet.

Jisung had that sort of vibe to himself. You could tell when something was up or when he wasn't in the mood.

Jisung opened his mouth to say something, but closed it again.

What if the older wouldn't agree to what he had in mind?

What if he found Jisung weird for such an idea and ceased to interact with him forever?

The younger was pulled out of his anxious thoughts by Minho asking in a voice so soft, it made Jisung almost melt, "You okay, Sungie?"

Jisung couldn't take it anymore. He walked into the room, making sure to lock the door behind him. He stood next to the bed, looking directly into Minho's eyes, as if unraveling him from just his gaze.

Minho waited patiently for the squirrel-like male to speak, or do anything. He didn't have to wait any longer.

Jisung suddenly shut the laptop and snatched it off of the older's lap. He then removed the covers and crawled into his lap, his face coming so close to Minho's that he was sure he could feel Jisung's breath on his face.