Yeosang - Canvas

The dim light of the bedside lamp just barely illuminated the dark room. There were clothes thrown everywhere. Small groans and moans could be heard, the dimly light room making it all the more sensual. The source of the sounds was a pretty-faced, horny and kinky-as-hell boy who could almost never stop his thoughts from taking over. This was one of those times.

He had restricted himself from anything sexual for a good two months. Why, you ask? Guilt.

Yes, he felt guilt. And with good reason, he thought. Recently, the boy has developed some strange feelings for his fellow band members. Feelings that would lead him to touching himself thinking of them in a way that clouded his mind with guilt whenever he found relief.

So he tried his best to stop himself from feeling those feelings and thinking those thoughts. He lasted two months. A world record for him. But he broke. Couldn't take it anymore. Couldn't hold back the feelings and thoughts anymore.

Thoughts that included giving head to Yunho, having Jongho fingering him nicely, feeling every part of him he hadn't touched himself yet, maybe even Mingi destroying his desperate hole. Speaking of which, his trembling hand was slowly making its way to that location. His lube-covered fingers slid easily across his abdomen, over his crotch, past his aching member, and finally reached his quavering hole that he so desperately wished could be filled to the brim.

He whined, a complete contrast to his usually heavy voice. The thoughts he had managed to push away for the past two months came tumbling back as he circled a finger around his rim. Tentatively, he pushed a finger in and let out a pathetic, loud moan. Remembering that, since they had the rest of the week off, all his other members were currently home, he brought two fingers from his other hand to his mouth and pushed them in with a force that would make it seem like he hadn't done that himself.

The reason being that, in his mind he wasn't the only one in the room. The finger working on his hole didn't belong to him. Instead, he pictured Mingi carefully prepping him for what was to come(hehe). Hongjoong was the one who shoved his fingers so forcefully into the younger's mouth, making him suck messily on them. In his mind's eye, Seonghwa was seated on the other side of him, patting his head lovingly, as if he hadn't been ruthlessly fucking into the panting boy's mouth just minutes ago, while Mingi kindly sucked him off.

This was a routine for Yeosang. Whenever touching himself, his members always came to mind. He didn't try avoiding it, but still, it didn't feel quite right. Not that he would ever stop doing it. He pushed a second finger in, along with the first, letting out another lewd sound.

"Uhh~ Mingi-ah. Just like that," he muttered around what was supposed to be Honjoong's long-ish digits.

Still in his fantasy, Yunho stood up from his seat next to the bed with the already lubed vibrating dildo. In reality, Yeosang had prepared everything; all the toys he would use today laid out purposely on the bed, pre-lubed and ready for him.

He winced as he, or Yunho, pushed the toy into his stretched out hole.

"A-ah, hyung~"

Once it was fully inserted, he paused, allowing himself a moment to adjust. He moved the hand in his mouth to the remote beside his head, imagining Seonghwa picking it up to set the dildo to the highest setting, the one that had him gripping the sheets and screaming for his member, though not really, to let him come.

He should probably feel bad for objectifying his members this way, but he felt too good to care at the moment.

The toy was working wonders on Yeosang and it took everything in him to not moan out loud, for fear of getting caught in this state. Then again, would it be all bad? For one of the members, maybe even all of them if the universe favored him, to walk in to find him spread out onto the bed, pleasuring himself to their names? Maybe they would even make his fantasies come true. The possibility had Yeosang shivering and he realized he would come soon.

He imagined Jongho's satisfied smirk as he notices too, that his writhing hyung would soon release. Yeosang quickly took his leaking, red cock into his hands, picturing it being their strong, handsome maknae's strong, handsome hand, pumping himself at a pace that will surely have him staining the sheets.

His climaxe was so close, yet at the same time, he felt so far away from it. There was something missing. He racked his brain in the few minutes he had left to cum to think of what could possibly make this moment even better, but couldn't think of anything. Yet his body told him that he needed something more. Something to add to the pleasure.

After about a minute, he figured it out. Still nearly teetering over the edge, he slowly moved the hand that wasn't occupied to one of his hardened nipples, twirling it between two fingers. But those weren't his fingers, they were Wooyoung's. In his mind, the younger was looking at him with all the love and passion in his heart, waiting for his beloved hyung to release months of frustration.

That was what it took for Yeosang to finally fall. Fall deep into the canal as pleasure overtook his whole body. Eyes rolling far back into his head and back arching in a way almost as beautiful as the boy himself, he went silent for the first time that night. And for the first time in two months, no thoughts. Just pleasure. Pleasure that he so desperately wished his members would give him.

He made no attempt to move when his focus came back. Yeosang laid there for a while as his breathing settled at a calmer pace. After a few minutes, he slowly and carefully pulled out the dildo, now out of his fantasy. Just as he was about to get up to clean himself - and the used toy- up, another unholy thought came to mind.

He laid back down on the bed and allowed himself to fall back into his fantasy land. He imagined two of Seonghwa's long, slender fingers scooping up Yeosang's cum and smearing it on his cheek to draw hearts. It didn't matter that it was really just Yeosang's own hand doing this, his imagination had enough of an effect on his body.

Next, Seonghwa applied a bit of his(Yeosang's) release on his lips, mimicking lip gloss. Mingi's delicate fingers collected more of said release and pushed it into his gaping hole, eliciting an over-stimulated but astonished gasp, flowing into a moan at what the younger had just done. Yeosang felt so blissed out, so light and heavy at the same time.

After sessions like this was when he would lay in bed quietly, thinking of how much better this would feel if the soft, careful touches he imagined would ever be true. It sometimes brought tears to his eyes at the thought of doing all this, to prove to the universe just how much he loved and needed his members, only for them to maybe not reciprocate the feelings; whether the soft, happy feelings, or, like now, the intimate, unholy ones.

If only they would let him know, he would be oh, so plaint for them. Let them use him as their canvas to create a masterpiece. Whether that be with their cum or loves bites and hickeys, Yeosang would take it all. He would relish in the feeling, etch it into the back of his mind to look back upon whenever he wished.

If only they would just do it. Yeosang would just have to wait. But maybe he was done waiting, maybe he could tell them instead.

He would be ever so ready for them, ready to take all that they would give him; their fingers, their cocks, even just their kisses. Yeosang wants so badly to be filled to the brim with their release, with a butt plug to keep it all in, not wasting a single drop.

He wants to feel the burn and pleasure of Yunho constantly moving in and out of his wanting hole, Hongjoong's small hands rummaging through his hair to soothe him. Seonghwa's swift fingers slowly working him open as Mingi explores every corner of his mouth eagerly with his tongue.

All his fantasies would happen soon, but for now, Yeosang will just stick to pleasuring himself while imagining his members. It does bring him some form of relief.

                                                                --------~~~~~~~~--------

Hiya 🙃

Soo...

THIS IS HOTTTTT

I can't believe I wrote this, but what can I say?

Yeosang is sooooooooo pretty

As a bonus, the prompt for this one was "Yeosang pleasures with himself, imagining his members. Yeosang plays with his release, also imagining his members."

ANYGAYS, hope you enjoyed that, and the rest of this book.

Have a great day/night/afternoon/morning/evening.

Bye <3