Seungin- Challenge

Seungmin was peacefully sitting at his desk, playing a game on his gaming set-up when Jeongin walked into the room unnanounced. He walked over the older and draped his arms on his shoulders. Seungmin didn't even bat an eye.

The maknae was very bored, he had nothing to do and all the other were either out or doing their own thing that he didn't find interesting.

"Hyunggg." He whined. Seungmin responded with an unresponsive hum, still not giving Jeongin the attention he craved. He was just about to gain victory in the game he was playing when he felt a wet substance behind his ear.

Jeongin was of course the culprit. If he couldn't get his hyung's attention by talking, then would have to take it by other means. The truth is Jeongin just didn't need attention. He needed attention.

He started to bite and suck on the skin underneath Seungmin's ear, making it slightly difficult for him to focus on the game.

"Innie, stop," He spoke quietly.

"No, not until you give me what I want."

"Innie, I have to finish this game, then I'll be with you."

But the needy maknae wasn't having it.

"I'll challenge you hyung, finish your game and then give attention in return."

This had Seungmin intrigued. "In return for what?"

Jeongin didn't answer right away and instead pulled Seungmin's chair backwards a bit. He walked in front of Seungmin and knelt down. Seungmin's breath hitched when he realized what he was in store for.

The younger boy slowly untied the drawstrings of Seungmin's dark blue sweatpants and started palming the bulge in his boxers. He bit his lips to avoid making any sound. Jeongin looked up to see his pretty boyfriend struggling and smirked. He felt the bulge get bigger by the second.

He leaned down to place a kiss on Seungmin's crotch, who nearly whined at the contact. It was starting to get more and more difficult to concentrate. Jeongin pulled down the older's boxers just enough to reveal his massive cock.

If Jeongin were to be honest, Seungmin had to be the biggest, and thickest, cock out of all of them. Whenever they had any type of sexual intercourse, Jeongin would be in awe of just how large the older was. He loved every part of Seungmin, and his dick had to be one of his favorite. Save for his personality, smile, kind voice, and-

OK, BACK TO THE STORY.

Jeongin kitty-licked the tip before taking it into his mouth. Just a few centimeters, but enough for Seungmin to almost drop the controller. He took it out and licked from the base up, making it twitch. Seungmin let out a small groan. He was so close to winning the game, yet so far away. Jeongin took him back into his mouth and deep-throated himself. Good thing he didn't have a gag reflex.

He started to bob his head up and down, painfully slowly. He knew the effect it had on Seungmin, so he savored the moment.

He pulled off again, stood up, crawling into Seungmin's bare lap and began moving his hips back and forth, creating friction on Seungmin's cock. This was sure to get him to lose. And sure enough, Seungmin exited the game and threw the controller on the desk. He suddenly grabbed Jeongin's waist, shifting so that the bulge in the younger's pants was directly on his now-leaking member and started moving his hips at a faster pace than what Jeongin had set.

The younger moans at the sudden attack of dominance. He adored this side of Seungmin. This side showed almost no mercy once it was out. It made him feel all fuzzy with want. He moans again when Seungmin moves one hand to press on his clothed dick.

Jeongin moved even faster than before, seeking for his release. Soon he came, staining his boxers, Seungmin not far behind. Jeongin let his body go limp and fall onto Seungmin. They stayed in that position for a few minutes until Seungmin spoke up.

"Guess I lost, huh?"

                                                                --------~~~~~~~~--------

Hiya 🙃

Soo... guess the maknaes are up to some shenanigans, huh?

ANYGAYS, hope you enjoyed that, and the rest of this book.

Have a great day/night/afternoon/morning/evening.

Bye <3