Hyunlix- Caught

Hyunjin knew what Felix was doing. He knew that he purposely chose those frustratingly cute, baby purple high knee socks and matching purple skirt that perfectly exposed and complimented his thighs.

Every time Felix walked past him, Hyunjin was reminded of how badly he wanted to fuck the poor boy senseless. He wouldn't even mind if it were the other way around. Felix may seem like an innocent angel with a voice deeper than the ocean, but we all know how dirty-minded he really is. He's more than capable changing his duality.

Hyunjin was so caught up in his thoughts that he didn't notice that Felix was now practically sitting on his knee. Not until he moved his hand to Hyunjin's hair and suddenly pulled it, resulting him letting out a loud moan.

"I knew you liked shit like that," Felix said a seductive smirk.

Hyunjin then grabbed Felix's waist and forced him to sit on his knee. He didn't exactly even have to use any force since Felix would follow him to the edge of a cliff if he told him to. Hyunjin used one hand to pull Felix's head towards his and put their foreheads together. He his other hand, still on Felix's waist, to move his hips to move against his thigh.

Felix groaned from the friction. He hadn't been wearing anything under the skirt so his semi-hard cock was rubbing directly against the fabric of Hyunjin's pants.

Hyunjin locked his lips with Felix's in a sloppy, messy kiss that had the latter dizzy with pleasure. He moved his lips down to Felix's exposed collarbone and began to decorate it with dark red marks. Felix whined from the sting but ultimately gave in to the pleasure.

Felix sped up his hips and was full-on grinding against Hyunjin's thighs and just when he was about to reach his climaxe, the door burst open and he halted.

"YO, GUYS, WE'RE GOING OU-"

Jisung stood speechless at the doorway, unable to form any words due to the scene before him. The previously intimate pair looked at him in shock and a pink dust coated Felix's cheeks. He hid his face in the crook of Hyunjin's neck, too embarrased to look Jisung in the eyes.

"I'm just... gonna... go." Jisung ran away faster than you could say "Quokka."

Felix lifted his head and stared at the doorway where Jisung stood a few seconds ago. He looked at Hyunjin and smiled a cheeky smile and said

"He's gonna tell everyone."

                                                                        --------~~~~~~~~--------

Hiya 🙃

Soo... This was a lot shorter than what I usually write(not published yet).

I felt sOO lazy writing this chapter and went through at least twenty different ideas before deciding to write this, but by then, all my motivation was gone, so this is probably trash.

ANYGAYS, hope you enjoyed that, and the rest of this book.

Have a great day/night/afternoon/morning/evening.

Bye <3