Welcome Back

{POV: Two}

It was just a peaceful day in Goiky with the yellow grass and green trees, it had never felt more peaceful as I just sat near the hotel relaxing. I suddenly heard footsteps. "TWO!!" Golfball shouted not in an angry tone though, "When will it be the next challenge? My team NEEDS to prepare for whenever there's a next challenge!!"

"That reminds me of something I need to do, also Golfball, the show will be on hiatus for our breaks cause I think we deserve one," I complained with my British accent

I then walked into the hotel to go ahead and call Four "C'mon pick up, pick up" I stated worryingly wondering what I would do if they didn't pick up, eventually they did "Hello my friends that I have no bad history with" I said pretty quickly

"What do you want"

"Well I was going on vacation and was going to invite you and X, soooooo you wanna come?"

"Fine but only if I stay at least 44 feet away from you at all times; I would HATE to spend time with you"

"You mean you'd LOVE to spend time with me"

"No, the thought of that just makes me very VERY upset, but I have nowhere to put my contestants at."

"Just leave them here at Goiky, I'm sure they'll be fine; I can make extra houses for them too!"

"Alright I'll come tomorrow so be ready"

And with that, he hung up on me I really should tell all my contestants so they don't get surprised I thought as I walked over to Tree's house.

I knocked on the door waiting for Tree. He eventually opened the door just staring at me before he calmly said "What do you need Two?"

"Oh could I just have that megaphone you used in the first episode"

"It got sucked up by Black Hole, Remember?"

"Oh oops, well could you at least get some people to the center; I have an announcement I'd like to make"

"Sure, I'll get DPA first and then other teams, sound good?"

"Yep I'll be going over to the center now, Thanks Tree!!!"

Now I just need to wait for Tree to gather everyone and then tell them all that all the BFB contestants were coming.

[Thirty minutes later]

"Hello everyone I must announce that all the BFB contestants will be arriving tomorrow, and I'll be expecting you all to be here tomorrow at 4pm sharp"

I then saw everyone walking back to where their houses were so I decided to start spawning houses for all 14 people and a lot extra just in case anyone wanted a few houses for friend groups and stuff

—————

{POV: Four}

I had to tell everyone that they'll be going back to Goiky so I had to go to all sorts of places. I started with the court where Gelatin and Blocky would usually be along with others.

"The jury shall deci- Oh hey Four what do you need?" Gelatin said as he started looking at me as well as everyone else in the court which was Blocky (of course), Flower, Lollipop, Woody, and Ruby.

"I'm here to tell you that you will be going back to Goiky tomorrow and luckily not seeing that pathetic thing that should've just left me alone and never have taken MY contestants, also be at the center at 4pm sharp." And with that, I left the court, going to the temple where a few MIGHT be at.

The temple was right ahead and I could already see Spongy sitting at the front of the temple. He greeted me but I just walked inside without saying another word Balloony, Bubble, and Taco. They were either talking with each other or just admiring nothing which was stupid of them if they are doing that.

"Hey you guys, I am here to tell you that you will be going back to Goiky so meet at the center at 4pm sharp."

After that, I STILL needed to tell 2 more people who are probably hanging out together, Leafy and Firey. They're probably near X's aloe vera garden. I went over and shouted their names. "FIREY, LEAFY WHERE ARE YOU!!" Firey and Leafy then came to Four trampling over X's aloe vera garden once more. "What do you need Four?" Leafy asked in a polite tone. "One, you need to STOP trampling over X's aloe vera garden, you've trampled over it 2763 times since the show ended. T- Secondly, we're going back to Goiky HOORAY, and you fortunately don't get to see that green monstrosity. Meet me at the center at 4pm sharp, now BYE!!" With that, I just went to the center waiting until it was time to take everyone there.

[at 4pm]

Everyone arrived so I told everyone to hold hands so I could go as fast as possible. "Get ready, set, WEEEEEEEE!!!!!" I started flying in the direction of Goiky while also hearing some screams. "We're here!!" I looked back and realized I broke the RC, "Oops" "Welcome back! I'm sure they can fix the RC, GB and TB probably has it under control. Now let's go to the equation playground." Two stated as we both flew to the equation playground.

{POV: Nine}

I looked up from the sub count and saw Four AND TWO?!?! I really wanted to go but if I did Five would probably stop me but Five came around. "Nine, to summarize it, Two got to go on vacation with a beach house and we're all going so you can get out of the sub count, and also the zeros can as well." The zeros quickly left the sub count and I also skateboarded my way there. We then went to the airport because Two said he wouldn't buy these tickets for nothing and we started making our way there with the airplane.

—————

To clear up some confusion if you didn't read the description, the timeline takes place right after BFB 30 which also means 10 never showed up yet since the 1,000,000 subscriber special came a month later, for Firey and Leafy still being here even if TPOT 8 confirmed they found there dream island, in this AU Firey and Leafy came back after X took the motor since it was still closer, and lastly all the TPOT contestants have houses to live in when there isn't any contest, and also some people have houses for friend groups.

Sooo, how'd I do?? SAY I DID GOOD OR I WILL EAT YOU ALIVE!!

(1100 words)