♡·˚ ༘ ┊͙[𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃] ! ˊˎ

ˎ˗༊*·˚・❥・⋆·˚ ༘ *ೃ

ˎ˗༊*·˚・❥・⋆·˚ ༘ *ೃ

INTRO

In which kamaki, wakes up in a strange world full of pirates who are after the one piece. She meets a strange yet chaotic pirate crew called the 'Straw Hats'. What will she do?

Before you continue...

1. This isn't a random short story, most of the book will follow the original plot of the anime. There will be some extra chapters, due to me adding my part of the story line.

2. Im not really good at remembering every detail of what happened in the original plot of one piece since there is a LOT of episodes, but i am currently in the midst of watching it to catch up and understand what's happening.

3. The Oc was born with their own powers, so they didn't eat a devil fruit like luffy or robin. I tried my very best not to make my Oc dry nor a pick me person—and weak.

4. There will be romance in this book, though it's barely shown in most chapters but there's romance. And the Mc has multiple love interests as well. But will mostly share romantic moments with zoro, and maybe luffy.

5. There will be NO SMUT i have nothing against writing smut, its just that im lazy. But there will be times when the characters share passionate kisses ect. Just implied sexual content.

6. This book contains a lot of HUMOR and goofiness throughout the adventures.

7. Please excuse my bad grammar, honestly sometimes I type too fast for my liking and i so happen to misspell a word so forgive me.

8. This story doesn't start at the very beginning of the one piece, more like the post time skip. So you guys wont get confused.

9. The Oc powers are INFINITY somewhat similar to gojo's but not fully.

10. There will be attempted assault, and some violent scenes and gore, such as character deaths so please be aware of this when you are reading this book.

Characters...

LUFFY