𝟶𝟺𝟼: 𝙲𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝙾𝚛 𝙺𝚒𝚕𝚕

🏴‍☠️ONE WORLD 🌊Save Tama

🏴‍☠️ONE WORLD 🌊
Save Tama...

• • •

Deep within Bakura Town, the Shinuchi and Horse SMILE user Speed collected a cart full of clean food from the Paradise Farm. She saw the fire and destruction around Holed'em's house as she went into town, and wondered what was going on.

As Holed'em threatened Tama with Kamijiro, the lion head growing from his stomach, Kikunojo warned Luffy that going against Holed'em would attract the wrath of the All-Star and ruler of Kuri Jack. However, Luffy decided to take action after seeing Speed bring the food provisions cart onto the scene, and in the blink of an eye punched Kamijiro and freed Tama.

Zoro and Kamaki attacked the pirates around the provisions cart, and Komachiyo pulled it away. When Luffy saw that Holed'em had hurt Tama's cheek, he turned around to attack the Shinuchi.

Holed'em had Kamijiro breathe fire at Luffy, but it was to no avail as Luffy took him out with Gomu Gomu no Red Hawk.

As Hawkins entered Bakura Town, he was confronted by a masked Law, who intended to take him out before the fellow Supernova could recognize him.

However, Hawkins quickly recognized Law by his Ope Ope no Mi power and tattoos, and after a brief clash, he removed Law's mask. He revealed to Law that he had figured out that his and Luffy's alliance had infiltrated Wano, and Law's panic only grew as Hawkins received a call that Holed'em had been taken out and Jack had been notified.

Nearby, Luffy and Tama immediately started running away, and Luffy saw Speed's horse body and jumped on her. She quickly became angry, and Luffy told Tama to feed her a kibi dango, which she did. Although the dango was not supposed work on humans, it did work on Speed due to her Devil Fruit, and she happily carried Luffy and Tama away.

Zoro, Kamaki and Kikunojo rode the provisions cart out of town, and Law hitched a ride with them in order to yell at Zoro for his actions.

They took the provisions cart to Okobore Town, where they offered it to the delighted citizens. Some Gifters attempted to stop this, but they were then crushed by a massive tub of clean water that Luffy brought.

As Tama ate an apple, Luffy promised her that by the time he left Wano, she would be able to eat until she is full every day, and this caused Tama to start crying as Ace had said the exact same thing.

• • •

In the Flower Capital, a teacher taught some students that Kozuki Oden and his Nine Red Scabbards had tried to commit the evil act of opening Wano's borders, but their hero, the shogun Orochi, had defeated and killed them 20 years ago.

Elsewhere in the capital, Orochi's money changer Kyoshiro brought up the night Oden was killed, recalling how his wife Kozuki Toki had sworn a curse on him.

Orochi believed this was a prophecy that the Kozuki Family would return for vengeance in 20 years, with this year being the year of prophecy, but Kyoshiro was derisive of the shogun's paranoia, believing the Kozukis and their scabbards were all dead.

• • •

Law told Luffy, Kamaki and Zoro he would take them to the ruins of Oden Castle on top of the nearby mountain.  Tama bid farewell to Luffy as Speed took her back to Amigasa Village, and the villagers thanked Luffy for his actions. Kikunojo joined Law's group on the way to Oden Castle, and Luffy wondered why she wanted to go there.

Zoro wandered off along the way, and when they reached the ruins, Luffy spotted graves for Kin'emon, Kanjuro, Raizo, and Momonosuke, and was led to believe they were dead.

However, Kin'emon then appeared, queasy but very alive, and Luffy also reunited with Momonosuke and his crew from Whole Cake Island while Kikunojo excitedly greeted Kin'emon.

Law and Kin'emon then took the Straw Hats inside to eat, and there, Kin'emon revealed that his group had come here by traveling 20 years forward in time.

Meanwhile, a lost Zoro decided to head toward a wharf, where he took a ride on a boat.

Kin'emon talked about Oden's history, explaining that he was the son of shogun Kozuki Sukiyaki, but had been exiled from the Flower Capital for participating in violent fights.

While in exile, he went to Kuri, which was then the most lawless region in Wano, and defeated its most dangerous criminal Ashura Doji. After rounding up the other criminals, Oden was granted the title of daimyo of Kuri by his father.

He gathered many of his followers during that time, including Inuarashi and Nekomamushi, after they had drifted ashore.

However, he felt confined by Wano's borders and so illegally set off to sea, first sailing with the Whitebeard Pirates before joining the Pirate King Gol D. Roger and the Roger Pirates.

However, this ultimately led to his execution 20 years ago. After Oden's execution, Kin'emon, Kanjuro, Raizo, Kiku, and another retainer managed to escape and head for Oden's wife and two children, Momonosuke and Hiyori, in Oden Castle, but Kaidou had set it ablaze.

After getting into the burning castle and finding Oden's family, Toki decided to send Momonosuke, Kin'emon, Kanjuro, Raizo, and Kikunojo forward in time with her Toki Toki no Mi ability while she would die here, and Kin'emon promised to fulfill Oden's wishes.

They were then sent 20 years into the future, where they saw gravestones with their names on it.

They traveled through the new Wano and initially despaired, but they were able to find people who were still loyal to the Kozuki Family, and set off to sea to find more allies to fight Shogun Orochi and Kaidou, which led to them finding the Straw Hats and Law.

🏴‍☠️AUTHOR🌊
SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER
FAMILY EMERGENCY!!
:(