𝟶𝟺𝟻: 𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚘 𝙸𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍

🏴‍☠️ ONE WORLD 🌊Reunited once again

🏴‍☠️ ONE WORLD 🌊
Reunited once again...

• • •

Kin'emon, Law, Zoro, Usopp, Robin, and Franky had snuck into Wano's Flower Capital. Kin'emon warned the group that the shogun, Kurozumi Orochi, had agents lurking around every corner, so they would need to disguise their identities and assimilate into the populace.

Franky became an apprentice carpenter under Minatomo, Usopp sold toad oil on the streets, and Robin trained to become a geisha performing for Orochi.

Zoro, however, became a ronin, and was framed for several street murders. The magistrate sentenced him to seppuku and gleefully apprehended the stolen Shusui, but Zoro sensed that he was the one who actually committed the murders.

With the short seppuku blade, he cut down the magistrate from a considerable distance.

• • •

Luffy, Kamaki and the Sunny washed up on Kuri Beach, and after coming to, Luffy and Kamaki immediately encountered a baboon with a sword named Hihimaru battling a komainu named Komachiyo.

Close by, a group of Beasts Pirates scouts were riding to shore with a young captive girl named Tama, whom they had captured after she mentioned the Kozuki Family when they were harassing her at the market.

They attempted to take out both Kamaki and Luffy for illegally entering the country, but Luffy quickly brought them down.

One of them was still conscious and told Hihimaru to take down both Kamaki Luffy, but it quickly backed down due to Luffy's Haoshoku Haki.

Tama then knocked out the scout and submitted herself to Luffy, and in his confusion she managed to pull a piece of kibi dango from her cheek and feed it to Hihimaru, instantly taming him.

Kamaki on the other hand was a bit suprised by her actions but nevertheless she shrugged them off, more focused on her cuteness of an innocent child like her.

To thank Luffy and Kamaki, Tama helped them dock the Sunny in a hidden cave before taking them to her home to feed them. When they got to her place, she made a small meal for them both, though Kamaki didn't eat since she wasn't hungry, so she gave luffy the rest of the little rice she had.

She then went out, and Luffy, kamaki was suddenly confronted by her master Tenguyama Hitetsu, who thought they had stolen her small rations.

Tama then came back and revealed what happened, but she then fell ill due to drinking contaminated river water to suppress her hunger.

"Luffy she needs a doctor!" Kamaki looks up at luffy while tama in her arms.

"Yeah! But where do we find one?!" Luffy says worried as he looks at hitesu, who looks horrified at the sight of tama.