𝟶𝟺𝟺: 𝙳𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚃𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎

🏴‍☠️ONE WORLD 🌊Straw hat has a lover

🏴‍☠️ONE WORLD 🌊
Straw hat has a lover...

• • •

Chopper and Brook headed off on their own to retrieve the Shark Submerge, and as the rest of the Straw Hat group approached the Seducing Woods, they found Kingbaum who had been resurrected.

Nami used a part of Lola's Vivre Card that she had torn off and retained to force him to take them into the woods, but Big Mom then flew in behind them on Zeus looking for her wedding cake.

She had Napoleon turn into a sword and unleashed devastating attacks at the Straw Hats, but Nami got an idea and fed Zeus some thundercloud balls. Zeus loved the clouds and stopped to eat them, causing Big Mom to fall off of him. However, Prometheus incinerated Kingbaum, and the Seducing Woods homies attacked as well, as Big Mom nullified the power of Lola's Vivre Card.

Additionally, some of Big Mom's crew arrived to back her up, but Jinbe weakened Prometheus with Fish-Man Karate, and while Nami was distracted, Zeus ate her entire Weather Egg.

This caused him to swell up with storm energy, and Nami forced him to discharge, hitting Big Mom and her crew with a massive lightning bolt.

Big Mom was left in a crater, but was still conscious and continued chasing the Straw Hats. Pudding and Chiffon then flew in to recruit Sanji to their cake baking operation, and Sanji agreed to it.

Pudding then used her ability to restore the Seducing Woods homies' memories of their past lives, leaving them confused and overwhelmed and clearing a path to the Sunny.

Katakuri and Perospero took thousands of Chess Soldiers through the Mirro-World to occupy the Sunny, and they were met by Chopper and Brook from the Submerge.

Perospero offered to let the duo run away, but they refused to abandon the ship and took down dozens of Chess Soldiers

Perospero then encased them in candy, leaving them three minutes until they suffocated. The Straw Hats then emerged onto the beach with Big Mom on their tail, and Perospero and Katakuri confronted them.

Luffy clashed with Katakuri, but Perospero trapped the Sunny in candy as the Big Mom Pirates' fleet besieged it, leaving the Straw Hats trapped.

Pedro then attempted to attack Perospero, but was overwhelmed. However, he then lit up several bombs in his jacket, engulfing him and Perospero in a massive explosion.

Perospero survived, but received heavy injuries that left him unable to maintain his candy creations, thus freeing the Sunny, Chopper, and Brook with the help of kamaki.

The Straw Hats prepared to escape with Coup de Burst, and to prevent him from going after his crew, Luffy grabbed Katakuri before grabbing Brûlée, who had been watching from a nearby mirror.