04.

after another morning of pomprey examining her she tells hermione she's free to go, but must take sleeping potions for the next week to sleep through the night since she had a hard time staying asleep last night.

she's quick to her dorm to shower and change. her classes aren't till later and she's skipping breakfast since she ate in the hospital wing.

she changes into a skirt and her robes and pulls her hair back because after the shower it's extra frizzy and that's all she needs is comments on her hair today. her dull headache is still there but it's improved after the fluids and the sleep. she thinks, after classes shes going to come back, take a potion, and sleep for another night. ron is on harry duty until she recovers. but she did tell them they could come stay in her dorm room but they insisted for the next week she is to only go to class, eat, and sleep.

she walks out into the hallways and makes her way to the class when an arm comes out and snatches her into the broom closet.

"what the fuck?" she whispers and a hand clamps over her mouth and a body pushed against her back.

"quiet" he hissed and she smacks at the hand on her mouth. he's listening for the voices to go away out in the hallway.

"malfoy! bloody hell! what do you want!" she scolds him pushing him away from her and he looks down at her, "the fuck do you think you're doing" he says and he's angry almost.

"what am I doing!?! what are YOU doing!" she whisper shouts back at him pointing her finger into his chest. he's quick to reach up and grab her hand, "you just got out of the fucking hospital this morning granger and you're going to classes?" he says to her and she takes a second to breathe.

"fuck you malfoy, i can take care of myself" she says and pulls her hand out of his grasp.

he chuckles, but it's a dark laugh, "right we've seen how that works out, you can't even fucking sleep or make yourself drink water you end up in the bloody hospital" and she's taken back almost. he was so soft and calm sitting with her the past two nights and now he's... pissed? at her?

"oh please malfoy, just leave me the hell alone. you act like i owe you something- pulling me into broom closets making me tell you what i'm doing with my life. you're fucking insane!" she says to him and he grabs her jaw making her look at him.

"seems like your attitude should have been fixed instead of your shit sleep schedule" he says to her and she rolls her eyes but he grips her jaw tighter.

"after making me see you the past couple days basically dead in that bed then go through the hallways with the small, tight, ass skirt." he says through his teeth and she gulps.

"i can wear whatever i want, you do nothing but insult me for 6 years and NOW, now you wanna act like im something more than a mudbl-" he cuts her off with his lips attaching to hers.

she puts her hands to his chest to push her off but then, she pushes back into his lips instead and he groans into her mouth once she does so.

she's wanted this for days now although she'll never admit it out loud.

"fuck granger" he whispers against her lips and pushes his hips against hers, "thought it was a promise for you to keep coming back to me" he says pressing kisses along her neck and his hands untuck her shirt from her skirt. she hadn't even noticed he already pushed their robes on the floor.

"instead" malfoy says unbuttoning her shirt, "i have to pull you into a broom closet and beg you to let me touch you again" he says and her head falls back and she lets out a moan at his words.

"please granger, let me fucking touch you" he says pushing her shirt off her shoulders and his lips go to the swell of her breast pushing out at the top of her bra.