Heroic Desire

The next few chapters might take some time to be published since I want to make sure what im writing is actually correct.

————————————————————————————

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Right after Loki screamed, Finn, Riveria, and Gareth came rushing in.

"I-is something wrong?!" I asked worryingly, is it my status?

""Liaris Freese... what the hell is this skill?!" Loki said, she showed the status paper to Finn, Gareth, and Riveria.

"What the hell...?"

"No way..."

"This skill is crazy...!"

What? A new skill??

"This... this is a game changer... Nothing leaves this room, do you guys understand?" Loki said seriously, all of us nodded, sworn to secrecy. Loki handed me the paper.

What. The. Fuck. Look at this boost! I went up almost 1000 points in 2 days?! Liaris Freese? Fast growth as long as user is determined to be a hero... This skill is crazy... My hands were shaking, my heart was beating so fast... Determined to be a hero...? I smiled, this, this is how I'll get stronger...!

"If word of this gets out, every god and goddess in Orario will be after him..." Finn said

"Hahaha! I knew the kid was special!" Gareth laughed

"Almost 1000 points in 2 days...?" Riveria said quietly

I seemed like a child who just got a new play toy, I was staring at my status paper, still in disbelief. How did I even obtain this skill...?

"Skills themselves are pretty rare... but a skill like this...?" Finn said

"Finn, you have like 5..." Riveria whispered in his ear.

"Oh yeah... ehehe..." Finn laughed nervously

"So, wanna be a hero huh? If you're growing at this rate... you might just do it" Loki said, still a bit in disbelief.

"If his stats keep going up at this rate, he'll be a level 2 in days..."

"Technically that won't beat Ais' record for fastest level up... but still, 1000 points in 2 days is unheard of... Nothing leaves this room, and Bell, you keep your mouth shut about all of this, I'm gonna hide your skill, cause if anyone outside the familia finds out about this...? Especially Freya? Nothings gonna stop her from taking you, you understand?" Loki said seriously

"I-I understand"

"Wait wait... Freya's been eyeing Bell?" Finn asked

"Yeah, has been since his first trip down, kid says he can feel her stares"

"I can't really explain it... but I know the feeling when she's watching me... even in the dungeon"

"Well... shit... Loki, better hide that skill, do you feel her watching you now Bell?"

"No... not right now, but whenever I'm on the streets I could feel her..."

"Have you ever felt her gaze while in the manor?"

"Not yet no"

"So it's either she can't watch you from inside the manor or chooses not too..." Riveria added on

Goddess Loki got off my back as she finished covering up my skill, instead of Liaris Freese and its description being listed on the status sheet, there was nothing.

"Bell, remind me to cover up your skill whenever you need to go to the guild to update your status with your adviser"

"Alright..."