Episode 8: Explaining Everything (Part: 2)

6 October 2018 

Theme song: Autumn Leaves 

Since you went away 

the days grow long  
And soon I'll hear old winter song  
But I miss you most of all my darling  
When autumn leaves start to fall 

Lucinda's POV 

"After a long time chasing them, We run into Ein, Aphmau, and Zane, with their forever potions still affecting them. They run off, and we try to catch them, but to no avail. Aaron can tell that they separated, Zane, going off in one direction, with Ein and Aph going in another. Before they set off to go find their friends, Lucinda reveals three different potions nearly identical to the Forever Potion that was used on her previously," Garroth said. 

"Wait why did Lucinda have 3 forever potions?" Laurance asked. 

"Yeah, I thought she would hate them?" Dante questioned. 

"I didn't, those were anti-forever potions," Lucinda explains. 

"However, the potions were not complete and needed an emerald each to work. One potion was for Zane, to reverse the mind-altering effects he had gotten. Two were for Aphmau; one was a potion to stop her from hating Aaron, and the other was for Aphmau to stop loving Ein. Aaron had an emerald, and so did Garroth, but that was not enough for all three. After contemplating his options, one emerald was put into Zane's forever potion by Aaron, much to Garroth's dismay, but Aaron insisted, saying that Zane is his family, and Aphmau's love forever potion, making it so that Aphmau would hate Aaron forever after the finished potions were thrown," Garroth said. 

"WHY?!" Laurance and Dante yelled in unison. 

"So, Aphmau would be able to find love that isn't forced again," Kawaii~Chan sniffled. 

"I set off to find Zane, accompanied by Kim and Zane's potion, while Aaron, and Lucinda, with both of Aphmau's potions set off to where Aaron sensed they were. I found Zane and was going to throw the potion, until Zane comments on how selfish I am, which makes me realize the truth and hesitate, against Kim's wishes. After much waiting, Zane tries to fight Ein's control and succeeds in telling me how he always was in my shadow and how much everything was bad for him because of me before Ein takes back control and makes him say he was grateful that I wasn't his brother," Garroth said disappointed in himself. 

"Anyways, As the effects start to become permanent, Zane breaks off a stick from a nearby tree and charges at me. Right before I got hit, I threw the potion at Zane, making Zane fall and return to normal. Emotionally traumatized, he asks if it was only a dream, that everything that happened at the lodge never happened," Garroth said. 

"Would have loved it if it never happened," Laurance said. 

"True," Dante said. 

"After that, I only tell him to rest. As Zane falls asleep, I suggest that Kim and I carry Zane and catch up with Aaron and Lucinda," Garroth said. 

"I am telling now what happened with Aaron and me," I said. 

"We were running through the forest. Aaron suddenly stops, sensing wolves. A large number of wolves surrounded our way out, with one of them even knocking my staff away. Right before we meet our doom, Tatiana saves us, telling Aaron to escape. She manages to hold off the wolves with me, or so it seems," I said before grabbing my staff to make sure I remembered everything about what happened to Aaron.