《Day 2》

5:55AM, ×××× street
No one's POV:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rody was biking through the streets, seeing the clouds about to get darker, he took this as a sign that it was gonna rain soon, so he pedal faster to the bistro.

When he arrived, he was soaked. The door to the bistro opened, ringing signalling someone that came here. Vincent was just waiting besides the check-out (uh). He looked up from his clipboard after hearing the door opened, only to see a soaked rody, who was barely half in the bistro.

"Sorry I'm late-.."

""Sorry?" Sorry doesn't cut it, it's only your second day and you're already-" Vincent cut himself off, looking rody from up to down, he asked "Why do you look like that." Now it was rody's turn to answer to this question, if he said it, it would be a stupid answer. "Uh.. I thought biking really fast through the rain would dry me as I go but turns out it soaks me faster." He said, akwardness hinted in his voice.

"..." Vincent commented, and signed, dragging him to seat him in a chair. He got the towel (somewhere) and dry's rody hair with it.

"Dry off, you can't be seen by customers looking like this-."

"You do know umbrellas exists for a reason, yes?"

"Don't own one."

"... I'm giving you mine for the ride back so this doesn't happen again."

"Oh uh- thanks, but ah... Then how are you gonna be getting home without one?-" Rody asked, waiting for vincents answer. "I live here." Vincent said, with his usual bland expression (idk) "Like. In the restaurant??-" rody said, confused still "My apartment's upstairs." Vincent said, starting to get annoyed by rodys stupidy "Oh- oh yeah, that makes a lot more sense. Wow" rody said, feeling abit embarrased in the inside "Is there a problem?" The ravenettte asked. "Nah, it's just- isn't that worrying?" Rody asked, thinking about all the possibilities that could happen (like burning down the whole place). He continued "Like if something happens to the building it's all gonna be gone-" rody said, after finishing his sentence. Vincent had finished drying rodys hair "If you have enough time to talk nonsense then you're ready for work." Vincent said, no longer having the hint of care in his voice.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After the shift :>
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rody arrived home, with the leftovers vincent gave him, it was blueberry crepes. He put it in the fridge, not feeling hungry yet. He tried calling manon again, but everytime he did, there was no answer. So he went to sleep.

Rody had a nightmare again, he woke up, sweating. He heated up the food that vincent gave him, ate it and went to bed. The bittersweet taste still somehow felt comforting in a way, but he doesn't question it and fall alseep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 2 has ended and yippie thanks for the reads guys! My english is not my first language and seeing you guys reading this made me happy! Good night/day/evening/afternoon bye

☆{《May I take a bite?》}☆ | Rody×Vincentजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें