《Day 3》

6:00AM, la gueulse de saturne (yay I finally know the name of it!)
Rody's POV:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I arrived at work, good thing it was on time too! I head inside, took out my notepad and pencil and start doing my job. It was just seating customers, taking their order, giving their specific order and cleaning the tables just the usual. As I was cleaning one of the table, I noticed the trash is full so, I head into the kitchen to take it out. "Ow!-" I said, when I was taking out the trash. I accientdently dropped the bag, it landing infront of the back door. I looked at my bleeding fingure, then back at the trash. Welp, today ain't my lucky day. I thought, I notice vince was right in front of me, but I didn't dare to make eye contact with him.

"Ah, it- I'm sorry, there's something in the trash, I think it may have ripped the bag open when I dropped it-" I said, then vince took my hand that was bleeding, he seem to be observing it (ugh!), I'm so fired. I thought nervously, but I still didn't dare make eye contact as I talk once again "I think it cut me- I swear I didn't throw away anything I wasn't supposed to! I don't think." I said, then vince suddently become quiet, I looked at him, seeing that deadly glare he has on gave me shivers down my spine jeez, was he really a resentful ghost from his past life or what? I said, almost looking away. I said "I can clean up the mess, I'll just need a second-" I said, getting cut off by a slap in the face.

...

...

...

I look at him, with utter disbelief and a bit of fear, bringing my hand up to touch my (face not ass) cheek that was slapped. What in the howdy fuck. (IM SORRY I WAS IN A FUNNI MOOD) I thought, looking at him. He was just standing there, like he was about to murder someone to advenge his dead family. We just stood there for quite a while, before he calm down to his usual static expression. He took my bleeding hand again, even tho some of the blood had dried. He took a medkit nearby, and got a roll of bandages out ".. You don't need to worry about that, someone else will get the mess." He said it so calm, like nothing before that didn't happen ( I forgor the phase) "Let me see your hand." He said again, so calming and soft "You can't be serving to customers with this-" "Try to be more careful next time." He said, witn the same goddamn tone! God he's gonna scare girls just by his mood changes. I said, smiling akwardly + nervously (IM TIRED OKA, also vince disinfected the injury cause Idk if he did in game so pretend he did.) He started wrapping my fingure with bandages, I look at him still abit shocked from it, I took a moment to reply.

"... Right."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After shift~
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I finally served the last customers, yay! (Sorry I love rody sm). I looked at the time, it was closing time. I waved goodbye to vincent, getting handed by again a plate of food which was wrapped in tenfoil (idk how tk spell). I thanked him and headed home, to be honest I'm still wondering what I did wrong, on why he slapped me? Did I really mess up or is he upset? I thought while biking home.

I soon arrived home, putting the plate in the fridge. I tried calling manon again Guess she's busy...  That was the same thought everytime I call her. I just went to sleep.

Nightmare again! Ugh when will this stop, I soon woke up from it, I was abit hungry, just because I forgot to eat dinner. I stood up, heading to the fridge to check whats there, just the plate vince left me. This is better then nothing I thought, heating the plate up and eating it. That same bittersweet taste, somehow comforts me in a way. I soon finished the plate, and head to bed again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RUSHED THE ENDING! AND TYSM GUYS FOR THE 2K READS I DIDN'T THINK I WOULD GET READS THIS FAST SINCE I BARELY POST
SO HERE IS THE CHAPTER AFTER 1 OR 2 WEEKS.