Chapter 24: The villain is the scheming boss (twenty-four)

Gu Xiyu stared at Ji Chen's news and did not reply for a long time.

He instructed the system: "The new goal refers to something that can bring him more benefits than the Ji Group?"

"."

"I suddenly felt that you weren't human."

Gu Xiyu: "?"

"Otherwise you have no heart."

Gu Xiyu: "..."

He stopped talking after the intelligent system was overwhelmed. Gu Xiyu was struggling, and another message popped up on the chat interface with Ji Chen.

[Big Devil: Wait for me. 】

About five minutes or so, a tall black figure walked out of the company.

Ji Chen shook his car key slightly, and pointed in the other direction. Gu Xiyu sighed softly, and the light mist hadn't completely dissipated, so he walked through it towards Ji Chen and went home with him.

There seemed to be a gap between the two, which was broken after returning to the apartment.

Ji Chen closed the door and grabbed his hand, and asked him solemnly: "I have a rare birthday, do you only have such a surprise for me?"

Gu Xiyu didn't expect this person to be quite an inch. He thought about it and said seriously: "Birthdays are celebrated every year. Even if there are other surprises, it would be better to save them for the next year?" He spent a lot of time in this firework. I got the idea after referring to it everywhere.

After listening to it, Ji Chen seemed to be a little bit happy by some of the words in the response. He was taken aback for a long time before he lowered his head and chuckled: "You are right, you have to give me a birthday for so many years."

Gu Xiyu thought that this was the end of the matter, but in the end he was taken to the room by Ji Chen, locked the door and hugged him for a kiss.

I can feel that he is in a good mood, but it is a pity that there is no sign that the danger value continues to decrease for the time being.

"This is my first marriage." Ji Chen let go of him, staring at him and said, "I still want to try what I can do after getting married."

"May I?"

The soft voice fell in his ears, and it tickled.

Gu Xiyu's perception of emotion is weak, but he doesn't understand the meaning of Ji Chen's question. He didn't actually have any experience, and he couldn't even imagine what it was like.

However, in his stereotyped cognition, since he became a partner, it is reasonable to help solve the needs in that area, so he responded very simply and neatly: "Whatever."

Then he was taken to the bed.

Even with permission, Ji Chen didn't just go around like a hungry wolf eager to eat meat. He probably has a certain degree of pursuit for everything he does. He only strokes his head and continues to kiss him, gradually moving down to the neck, step by step.

Gu Xiyu's thoughts are very clear, but his body is particularly sensitive, and he clearly feels before he has done anything. The huge conflict between these two emotions in his mind brought him a magical experience that he had never had before.

But this feeling did not last long. When he recovered, he realized that Ji Chen was not moving anymore.

Ji Chen held his waist tightly with the other hand and didn't let go. Almost all the weight of his body was on him, and his breathing gradually became steady and long, as if he was asleep.