Chapter 94: The villain is the great demon of the cultivation world (5)

In the end, Xiaobu Tianhan's retreat ended.

After he suppressed his unwillingness to follow the process and pretend to give Gu Xiyu a teacher, he gradually recalled the set that Lu Cheng gave him, and he hated him in his heart.

As expected to be this Tai Lingjun's internal disciple, both of them are equally annoying.

The first thing he thought of after listening to Lu Cheng's words was that according to this statement, the disciples who can receive more care naturally have more opportunities to contact the'Master', which will make it easier for him to win Gu Xiyu's trust and treat him harshly. hand.

Now think about it, where is this actually happening? It is too cold temperament like Ling Jun, I am afraid that no matter how big or small it is, he can't please.

Just after Bu Tianhan thought about it, the white-clothed Daojun sitting in front of him suddenly took out an ice purple gou jade wearing a rope and chain. The spirit jade, about the size of a little knuckle, was brought up in front of him and swayed slightly in mid-air, and the person holding him said with an ethereal voice: "The little apprentice will indeed get a little more pampering."

"This jade and the other jade worn on my body is a pair of jade. I only have this pair. You hold it on your body. If you encounter danger, just use it as a sensor. I can reach you instantly no matter where I am. Save you there."

Usually apprentices have to be happy to get this life-saving charm from the master for a long time, but the young boy frowned and asked vigilantly: "If you bring it, don't you know all my whereabouts? Do you want to monitor me?"

Lu Cheng's expression changed slightly when he heard it, and he immediately preached as a big brother: "How did you talk to the master?"

Gu Xiyu gently raised his hand to comfort Lu Cheng, who was angry for him, but he replied calmly: "If you don't hold it and recite my name and talk to me, then I won't be able to know your whereabouts."

"Furthermore, since you have come to my school and be my apprentice, is there anything you can't let me know? If you want to hide anything from me, you feel that my violation of your privacy will have a great impact on you, you regret it now I can let you go."

Bu Tianhan gritted his teeth and accepted the Gouyu sent by Gu Xiyu.

He shouldn't be aware of his identity yet, since he said that this jade can only be sensed when he wants to contact him, let's trust him first. Besides, the enchantment of Tiansu Immortal Gate couldn't trap him at all. In the past few days, if he finds a good time to go out and do something, he can detect whether what Gu Xiyu said is true or false.

The little blood-colored hand grasped the cold Gouyu in his palm, Bu Tianhan used his spiritual power to investigate the jade a little, and confirmed that there was nothing on it that could harm him. Then he hung his mouth. On the neck.

With this expression, people who didn't know thought he was from where he was, and reluctantly accepted the'tribute' that Gu Xiyu just wanted to give. Seeing that Lu Cheng's hands were a little itchy, he wanted to take a few shots on the head of the younger brother. , Let him converge.

But he still held back, mainly not wanting to make Gu Xiyu mess. Thinking that this child named Xie Xing might have reached that kind of arrogant rebellious period, he was so happy that he was only embarrassed to admit it.

Bu Tianhan didn't feel any joy in his heart.

Anyway, it's just a nice word. If he is really in an extremely dangerous place, Gu Xiyu will really come to rescue him?

Oh, how is it possible? He has already tasted the warmth and coldness of humanity, and there has always been only suffering. Humans are self-interested creatures. Once things touch the interests of survival, no matter how close relationships and feelings are, they can break.