Chapter 60: The villain is Admiral of the Empire (14)

Wen Yu was obviously embarrassed when he was noticed by Gu Xiyu in his body.

Although he was not a human being, the refreshing point of a certain reaction was strangely common, and he immediately understood what it meant. He has the idea of beasts, but that doesn't mean that he will give people to them on the spot as well as beasts.

Gu Xiyu looked very angry, Wen Yu silently put down the wine glass and got up, the hem of his clothes slid down with his movements, covering a certain part like a bell.

"Eat the food while it is hot, I have something to deal with, so I won't disturb you."

Until Wen Yu walked out of the room, Gu Xiyu still sat in the chair in his original posture, with a momentary blank in his thoughts.

Wen Yu's suddenly dark eyes are still lingering in his mind, it is the gaze of the gate of life being clamped, like a wild beast has put its sharp claws on the neck of its prey, and the prey can only helplessly become his hand. Playthings inside.

Gu Xiyu suddenly hesitated.

Otherwise, the world should be completely charged with the plot, the big devil's strategy should be forgotten, otherwise he is afraid that his body can't hold it and be played to death.

He looks fierce.

With the status of Admiral Caesar, Wen Yugang returned with the credit for destroying the Zerg threat group. In the follow-up, there were indeed a lot of interviews and put aside matters to be dealt with. After leaving Gu Xiyu's room, he returned to the study. He sat at the desk and flipped through the documents for a long time, and there was a small 3D character projected on the screen floating in front of him and spoke to him.

Today there is a meeting with several other generals of the military, including generals stationed on other planets. They have to re-draw plans against alien invasion. The United Front Work Center was originally handed over to Xu Guizhong by Lu Yan to manage, but because of the exposure of the underground experiment, in addition to Lu Feng and Xie Mingan who were pushed out to back the pot, Xu Guizhong, who participated in the management and control of this plan, was also pushed to the forefront. .

After all, many things were passed to him by Lu Yan for handling. When some of the films and evidence were dug up by the public, he could only stand up and say: "I'm sorry, I am ashamed of the people of the empire." He admitted the matter. Externally, he claimed that he was mainly threatened by Lu Feng's power, so he would help him with experiments that were inhumane and would harm the people.

Of course, the person who actually threatened him with power and family members was Lu Yan.

"...So now the United Front Center has decided that in the next few days, the admiral will first garrison the main city. After all, it is impossible to determine whether there are any missing aliens. When things are determined, we plan to re-block the main city and proceed to three stages. Investigation... Admiral Caesar?"

A few seconds later, Wen Yu blinked his eyes and said coldly, "Okay, I see, I will end today's meeting. It may be because I have been too busy these days to affect my rest. I am a little uncomfortable now. The rest. If there is anything else to discuss, you can continue. If I can't participate, you can just send me an email at that time."

After speaking, regardless of other people's reaction, I hung up the meeting to chat. But with his status, other people probably won't have any objections.

After coming back from Gu Xiyu's room, he has been unable to concentrate.

His heart was shaken, because Gu Xiyu, this boy who only spent a short time with him.