Chapter 1: We Found the Body

I don't remember anything clearly.
I just remembered that I was going back home, the time will be around 11 O'clock on Valhalla road and suddenly I heard someone saying Help, Help. Her Voice showed that she was in danger because I was near the Night garden I was also afraid of and I ran.
And She Starts Crying...
"Stop Crying That was not your fault, Shirley"Her-Sister, Tried to calm her but her condition was very bad.

"I'm sorry, but that's my job I had to ask several questions, Shirley"

The Senior officer Said, "Thank you for Coming to the police station and helping us, Now you both can go home and don't leave the city without informing us"

Heavy Footsteps go towards the room of senior officer Patrick, His junior enters the room with a sad expression on his face and says "Sir! Postmortem report finally arrived and she was stabbed from behind 47 times and then she was brutally beaten and we also found some bite marks on her body and reports of those marks will arrive soon"

Listen if the media get to know of this case we will seriously have problems not problems so do it fast, Said Patrick.

I thought at that time that this case was just a normal murder case and that someone had very enmity with this girl I wanted to solve this case as fast as possible but I didn't know the deepness of this case at that time. Oh Sorry, I didn't introduce myself, hi I'm Patrick a senior police officer I have solved many cases in my 5-year career but this one was different and especially very interesting, So at first I had to find the identity of the body as soon as possible.Sir, the clothes of the girl were burned but we found a tagline on it.

[The Officer passes the tagline which is half burned but the name written on it is visible in a plastic bag]

I guess if the girl is wearing these types of clothes she would not be old fashioned and the tag line shows that someone named Ed Gein has sewed these clothes, Go find him and let's ask him be this will help us in finding her true identity.

As we found the tailor we sifted every bit to find him and soon we found him but not as we expected.

[The Phone at the police station rang and the constable picked it up]

Sir, There is a call for you.Hello,Am I Talking to Mr.Patrick, said the other personYes,I'm an Assistant sub-inspector from Texas and I wanna tell you that I found that "You are finding someone named Ed Gein..?"Yes, We are.I want to tell you that he lives here and he is a tailor his shop name is Ed Gein Tales. Thanks a lot please fax me other details about himOh Yeah, SureThe Call made Patrick able to take a breathWe Found Him, Said PatrickWhom...? Sir!The Stair to Find the Victim's Identity

With the Call and Information of the teller, I thought at that time that now It would be easy to find her identity because I had Solved many cases like this in which we found the victim's identity by using the tagline of the sewer on her clothes.

[A Police Jeep With Almost speed of 60Kmph stops in front of Ed Gein Tales and 4 Cops (Including Patrick) come out of the Jeep.]

Are you Ed Gein...?YES..Yes, Sir, He repliedWe Found the dead body of a girl and she was burnt but we found your shop's tagline on her clothes now "Can you tell us about the clothes.?"S...Surre Sir,He took his register from his almara.Sir, Can you tell me How the clothes Look..?Yeah, Here is a picture, Take a look.Oh! This Style, Sir the last 2 years Only 3 Girls have Bought it.

[Patrick Talks to his assistant]

According to the report, clothes were burnt but they were like they were new,Listen, Mr.Gein, Give us the details of the girl.Okk Sir,They Came out and Patrick asked his assistant while going back to the carWhen did the Taylors start keeping accounts? He asks with a smile.Keep an eye on him.Yeah sure Sir,

[At the Police Station]

Sir, According to the list he gave us three girls :Annie Chapman Martha TabramFrances ColesWe also have their addresses, Sir,Good, Find out which one is missing..?OK, Sir,

[The Same day Evening around 5:47]

Sir, I Found Which girl is missingWhich one...?Not One Sir,3 of 3 are missing

[A constable at the same time enters the room and says]

Sir, We got a call from a control roomFor What...?We Found 2 dead bodies.Of..?Girls,With this news, My mind started to think that This case was a serial killer case, All the girls were killed by stabbed with a sharp knife from behind and then burnt but here comes a sharp point Only one girl was beaten very hard before burning others were also beaten but not like he first one.. The Chapter Ends........