NEW BOOK!

This one is based on a one-shot I wrote: - December 3rd, 2023 - SJ.
You could read that first if you want but it's not a must! This book will be the story of how Scarlett and Colin came to adopt the girl they met at a playground. I hope you enjoy it!!
(it will be set in 2023 because of the one shot, otherwise it won't make sense).

[UPDATES: MONDAY][SHORT STORY]Samantha Grace Carter, an orphan since her earliest memories, unknowingly embarks on a life-changing encounter at a playground

Samantha Grace Carter, an orphan since her earliest memories, unknowingly embarks on a life-changing encounter at a playground. As she spends time there, she crosses paths with a young girl and her mother. Unbeknownst to Samantha, this casual meeting forms the foundation of an unexpected bond that grows into a unique mother-daughter relationship.

Little did she realize that the chance encounter in that playground would become the beginning of a new family dynamic, offering Samantha a sense of belonging she had yearned for since being left at the orphanage by her biological mother at a tender age. This newfound relationship brings both love and a sense of home to Samantha's life, altering her world in ways she never imagined possible.