I guess it was needed.

Days went by in blur

Time passed quickly like a sand clock.
Just flowing through.

She continued to live her life as always.

Year 2024. She hopes that things will be better.
She will try to be more productive.
Maintain a healthy routine and focus on her sole goal of highschool. To crack a college entrance exam and get a reputed institute.

With every new morning. The day held new suprises for her. Admist all the tests and studies.
She forgot one thing. With each passing day, everything was changing.

Some of her friends from a year ago. With whom she used to spend hours a day. Are now no where in sight since months. This happened cause. Life after Grade 10 was different. Friends get separated by different streams of education.

They all still lived in the same city. Close distance to each other. Yet never met since months.

Sometimes during nights she feels the void of her friends. Who were once her source of joy. The hours of togetherness, going to classes and cracking jokes.

Were now all a memory. She used to laugh at herself thinking about all that.

One of her friends. Separated by in Grade 11.

Was now going to leave country for further education. Wow. She thought. It's hard to face reality of life. Things were definately changing. They were no longer kids now.

Leaving her first friend. Was difficult.
The separating void would get more bigger.
Consuming their years of friendship.

She didn't knew if she could meet her friend ever now. In life nothing is certain and constant.

It is the uncertainty of life that makes it worth living.

Like the concept of chemistry.
Old bonds are meant to be broken in order to form new bonds. The element gets more stable in result.

Applied to life too. Friends are bonds.
Many will come. Many will go.

It is the cycle of life.

Yet, she thought. Bonds should stay connected too.
Talking with her friend will never stop.

Maybe in future. They will meet again.
She and Her Friend...

Dear friend, I will miss you each time I think about you. And my mind never stops thinking about you.

It's better for us only. To study and become successful in life. Cause atlast we need something to brag about to each other :)

Have fun for your new life.

_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_

January 10, 2024.
Wednesday.
9:16 p.m.