Kidnapped

Y/N's POV

I was currently on a run this morning. It was so nice out that I couldn't resist on giving up a run. I love doing morning runs. I've been doing it for years now. was stopped at drinking fountain that was at the park. There was no one out this morning because no one is out this early besides me. I bend down and started to drink some water. Next thing I know, I hear a tree branch snap. I stop drinking and look around. I don't see anything, probably a squirl. I get back to drink some more water when I notice a big shadow over me. I slowly turned around and see a monster I haven't seen before. I was about to run when the monster pulled out a bottle and sprayed me with it. Whatever it was, it made me pass out. 

*Time Skip*

I started to wake up and I see that I am tied up to a chair in an abandoned warehouse. I look up and i see that monster right in front of me.

Y/N- Who are you?

??- Oh, it's no big deal of who I am, the more important thing is if your boyfriend comes to save you.

Y/N- He's not my boyfriend.

??- Oh really, then why is he on his way with his friends right now to save you?

Y/N- Because were best friends and we will do anything for each other. 

Next thing I know, there is a bang from the door. Brody blasted the door and they were all standing there.

Brody- Let her go! Or fear the wrath of Ninja Steel!

??- Okay, She's all yours for now, but this is not the end and you will see me again.

The monster then disappears, and the others come running over. They begin to untie me.

Y/N- Levi!

Levi- Oh Y/N, sweetheart, i was so worried.

We were hugging so tight and rocking back and forth.

Preston- All right, let's get out of here.

We all left and went to the base where we watched a movie and Levi and I cuddled the night away in a bean bag.