Silver Trailer

Shawn Tobias was a mutant in his eyes, but a Turtle Faunus in the eyes of the faunus. Shawn was once a normal human who was slowly dying from an incurable disease. His family, well known scientists, experimented on their young child until he gained a full recovery.

The down side was the side-effects that led their son into turning into a Mutant Turtle. He didn't lose Silver Wild Hair nor his emerald green eyes, but he did lose his family, who kicked him to the curb the moment he transformed into this...Turtle Faunus.

He was shunned by the outside world and its people, until he encountered the White Fang by the time he was 12. Blake's father would soon retire from the White Fang and pass down the mantle to Shawn's Girlfriend, Amanda Taurus.

Amanda, a bull faunus, saw beyond Shawn's looks and assured Shawn that she would protect him and even die for him. Now Shawn, as a Turtle, wasn't bad looking in appearance and he stood around 5'11, rocking a hard shell on his back and eventually a mask that would cover his face, a lightning symbol on his chest, pants to cover his regions, and dual knife-katanas that could convert into dual guns.

By the time Shawn was turned 16 years old, he helped Blake and Amanda with a heist. This was a heist that took place on his 16th birthday. Shawn, over the years, had seen that there was good and bad in both humans and faunuses. He had seen children getting killed and raped by White Fang Members. This made them appear more monster-like than the humans they were rebelling against. In Shawn's eyes.

So he decided that this would be the last heist he would do for Amanda and Blake. After that, he would find a way to bring peace between the humans and the Faunus because the White Fang apparently had lost their way.

When the heist was completed and the Atlas soldiers were killed and the train that held Schnee Company Technology and Resources, Shawn converted his left knife-Katana into a gun and shot the cable that kept the train car connected to the other train cars. "SHAWN!" Blake shouts at him as he rides away in the train car headed towards Vale. "WHAT THE- I DON'T UNDERSTAND! WHY WOULD HE BETRAY US!? AFTER ALL THIS TIME!? AFTER ALL WE'VE DONE FOR HIM!?"

"We'll figure that out later." Amanda tells Blake, "For now, we need to report back to HQ aware our brothers and sisters of our failure. And...A possible Traitor...

~~~

Yasuke Trailer:

Yoshua Yasuke was 17 years old. He hailed from a bloodline called the Yasukians, Elementals that were once one until the Elemental Tribe Leaders of old passed away and new leaders emerged. Owen Yasuke was the father of Yoshua. His mother, whoever she may be, was never present. Yoshua has always asked Owen about his mother since he was five. He would then tell Owen about this mysterious masked woman with black raven long hair who would constantly challenge him when Yoshua turned 10. As an Elemental, Yoshua was given the traditional Elements: Fire, Water, Earth and Air. But he had to train himself in order to obtain Lightning, Energy and Cosmic.

Lightning and Energy were obtained when Yoshua turned 12 and 15. Now it was time to unlock the Cosmic Element. "A power like that cannot be obtained through physical training like the other Elements." He remembers his father's words while meditating in a forest location during the coldest winter season. "The Power of The Cosmic Elemental must have a reason to emerge. A purpose. When that is discovered, so will such power be obtained." Yoshua was highly fit and slim. His diet consists of fruits, vegetables and meat. His hair was wild spiky Jet Black and His eyes were Emerald Blood Red. Rocking his Red Tank-Top with Black Baggy Gi Pants with Sandal Shoes, only his Sunbrown Skin was the only color visible through the icy white colored snow. 'I need a Reason for this power to emerge.' He thought through his meditation. 'A Purpose? But what would that be? A purpose to my father? No. He can take care of himself. My Mother? I know...I know nothing about her to want to protect her. What is my-' Suddenly Yoshua opens his eyes and stands on his feet.