Chapter Six: Family Matters

"We cannot thank you and your allies enough for rescuing our kingdom and its people." Ironwood, a few days after everything within Atlas was restored thanks to Team S.Y.G.A, bows before the group, thanking them for their service.

"Yes," Jacques remarked, "Tis would have been an unfortunate fate for the Atlasian People and its kingdom if you four were not around to preserve it and its people."

Shawn smiled underneath his mask: "It's what we do." He replies, looking over at Winter: "So to make this clear...They've stolen everything BUT standardized weaponry?"

"Yes," Winter nods, "On top of advanced weaponry that's still untested, they stole blueprints to an invention that would have opened doors no one thought would be possible."

Yoshua: "That's because dimension travel IS impossible." Yoshua told Winter and even Weiss, despite them telling him that it could work: "Now using blueprints that can allow them to travel to other kingdoms to collect these "Relics" like the main one stolen here? Yes, that is incredibly possible."

Grayson: "But why?" He asked the group: "Why trouble themselves with a bunch of advanced tech and a relic that's as ancient as time itself?"

Shawn grew quiet until he says: "Back when I attended Beacon Academy," He explains: "Mistress Goodwitch explained to me that long ago there were four queens. Before they were queens, they were called: Maidens. They were given powers by this old guy that allowed them to control the four seasons: Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter. The Winter Maiden Became the Queen of Atlas. The Summer Maiden became the queen of Mistral. The Spring Maiden became the queen of Vaco. And lastly, the Fall Maiden became the queen of Vale. During their reign as queens of their said Kingdoms, an ancient evil named Salem emerged. Despite sealing Salem away using these four weapons that are now called Relics, the damage Salem did was already done."

Amber: "What kind of damage are we talking about?" She asked Shawn

Shawn sighs: "The Faunus. She created the Faunus."

Yoshua and Grayson: "SALEM CREATED THE FAUNUS!?" They were shocked when Shawn unveiled this truth

Shawn nods: "Mmm-hmm." He replies: "This was a shocker for me too. Nobody knew how the Faunus were created. It wasn't until I went to Beacon that I found out the truth."

Amber shivers: "This woman sounds like some sick-twisted scientist." She remarks.

"She was." Weiss replies, "It might be a long shot, but I want to believe that the Fang and the Tribe's goal is to break Salem free from her imprisonment. Should that be the case then all that we know will be plunged into eternal darkness forever."

Yoshua: "She's not that undefeatable. Is she?" He asked

Shawn: "Salem is Immortal." He tells Yoshua

Yoshua: "You're pulling my leg right now aren't you, there's no way she's Immortal." He tells Shawn

Shawn: "Why then do you think she was sealed away and NOT killed off?" He asked Yoshua

Grayson: "An Immortal..." He remarks: "With probably a million years of skills under her belt I'd bet...We can't let them get their hands on the other three relics-"

Shawn: "Pretty sure they got their hands on the Relic hidden in Beacon Academy." He tells Grayson: "So that means we have a chance to get our hands on the other two Relics before they do."

Yoshua: "..." Yoshua snarls: "Raven...She'd know where her Tribe and the Fang are going next. Best to find the Branwen Tribe's camp and get that information outta her...The Hard Way..."

Grayson nods: "I'll come along with you." He tells Yoshua

"Then it's settled." Winter says to the group, "I will travel with Shawn and Amber. Weiss will travel with you and Yoshua-"