Chapter Eight: A Long Story Short

My name is Shawn Tobias. I have been a mutant turtle due to being experimented on by my parents. I lived a lonely life until I encountered the White Fang. Back then, the White Fang believed in peace. As I grew older, I saw that the White Fang changed for the worse.

I eventually broke away and became a vigilante called the Invincible Shadow Turtle, stopping the White Fang from committing chaos. And then I met people who accepted me and helped me become a better version of myself.

After stopping Blake, Amanda and the White Fang who followed them FOR GOOD, I retired and started traveling. The relics stolen by the White Fang and the Branwen Tribe were restored within the archives within the four kingdoms. Throughout my travels, I often wonder about my friends. But I know they're fine. Besides, they have their paths to follow...And I have mine.

~~~

My name is Yoshua Yasuke Branwen. I am the son of Owen Yasuke and Raven Branwen. I didn't know who my mom was, and now I do. It took a moment for my mom and the tribe to change sides. But when they did, we were able to stop Roman, Neo and Cinder. They were placed in a maximum security-Pysche!-No I killed them. What? Did you think I would leave them at the mercy of the police, especially when they couldn't stop the WHITE FANG?

No way. It didn't feel good to kill them, but it was either that or letting them live and achieving their goal. Freeing an ancient evil was something I didn't want and I explained to my mom how much of a bad idea that was. But Cinder made promises to Mom that would have been broken once Salem emerged.

Afterwards, I spent time with Mom. I spent time with my sisters Yang and Vernal. Eventually, Raven and my Dad got back together. They've built foundations for the Tribal family and returned what was stolen back to Atlas.

Grayson does visit from time to time, when he isn't traveling with Amber. The two have always been a lovable couple. Just like me and Weiss.

Shawn and Winter...Well...They're getting to it...I guess Winter is questioning how she fell in love with a Turtle faunus.

I know he's a mutant turtle through a freak accident but just...work with me.

Seeing Mom and Dad together, seeing Dad forgive Mom for her mistakes, seeing Mom taking accountability for her actions...It made me smile. It made me happy.

I'm sure there's no such thing as happy endings for some. But for me, this is a happy ending I can live with.

Of course...In my heart...I know that Salem will eventually be freed by some idiot...And when that happens...My brother, my sisters and our friends will be there to stop them.

Whoever they may be.

~~~

So...It's been four years since we became Team S.Y.G.A. After graduation, Amber and I got married. It was bizarre because I thought she was in love with Shawn

Amber: But I wasn't. Truth be told, I needed Grayson in my life. Him and I had so much chemistry that no one could believe.

After stopping the White Fang, Cinder, Neo and Roman For Good...We all went back to school. After graduation, Yoshua found a way to get his family back together again. Raven remarried our Dad, and from what I heard, Raven is expecting another new member in our family. As for me, I do visit Ruby and we go on hunting missions together, but I don't know her all that much to have a sibling relationship with her.

Amber: It takes time for that to happen, honey. I told you that, remember?

You did Amber. But at the end of the day, I like my personal space. I visit my Dad and family when I can, but now I have a family of my own. After three years of marriage, Amber and I are expecting our first-born son. I think I'm going to name him after my Dad. Owen. Yeah. Owen Grayson Yasuke.

Amber: Sounds fitting if you ask me.

Thanks Amber. I'm glad you like it. I know that Salem will eventually be set free. By whom? I dunno. But one thing I do know, We'll be there to stop them.

Anyways, my name is Grayson Griffin Yasuke.

And I am Amber Becca Yasuke.

And this is the end of our story.

Amber: Is it though? I mean...After all...Nothing never really ends...Does it? Giggles

The End....

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Notes: I didn't want to make it long and boring and drawn out. It's a story. A simple, 9 chapter-story about The Tales Within Remnant. One thing that I notice in shows like RWBY is that they fail to introduce long lost sons of the main characters.

What if Ruby Rose had a younger brother? Or Yang? Or Weiss? Or Blake? How interesting it would have made the story? But nope. We don't get any of that. And I know RWBY is a dead horse. It should be at least, but the series did hold potential in being great. 

The problem, like with ALL Serialized shows, is that the writers and the actors think they're MUCH smarter than they are. They're not.  RWBY has been done in Anime so many times that it's pretty much cliche at this point. I think the only series that was different in its own right was...Winx Club? But that was a French Animated series...And I didn't like the big lips for the cast. Seriously, whose idea was it to give the cast big lips?

Anyways, thanks for reading and see you never.