Part 3: Tests and New Guests

Before Izuku and Karina could start fighting a soft cough came from the side making everyone turn to see Nezu with a raised eyebrow, on seeing he had all of their attention he spoke "You all do know we have to do the physical test first before he fights so we get accurate readings right?"

"......."

Nezu sighed at the silent group and shook his head "First of all we're still waiting on Recovery girl to arrive with the necessary equipment, so we'll have to wait on her and I am also waiting on a few more guests to arrive."

Izuku and Kaina became a little bashful at how they mistakenly almost fought each other when it was the right time yet, however Tsunade was having a blast laughing off on the sidelines.

"Oh Kami I've never seen Kaina so embarrassed it's amazing!" Cried out the tall blonde.

Kaina blushed deeper at this and pouted "It's not that funny ma'am."

Tsunade wiped a tear from her eye before responding "Oh sure it isn't, keep telling yourself that sweetheart."

Kaina rolled her eyes and put her rifle away leaving Izuku to rub his neck and walk back towards Mei, the pink haired girl had a iPad out and was currently designing the next iteration of his hero costume.

He leaned forward seeing the design looked to be worn out but it seemed to be like this for a more rugged look, which after inspecting the design thought it looked pretty cool except it was missing something.

(Something like this but without the scarf for now.)

He continued to look at it until he asked "Can you add a filter component to my mask so gas and other air toxins won't affect me?"

Mei looked up with a raised eyebrow "Why are you asking that? it already has a filter in it."

".....wait what, why didn't you mention that sooner?" Izuku said with an irritated tone.

Mei shrugged "I put it inside the pamphlet with all the knowledge you needed for your suit and equipment, didn't you read it?"

Izuku blinked and thought 'Pamphlet? I don't remember a pamphlet......oh don't tell me.'

"Mei....are you talking about the 100 page book that came with my suit?"

"....... Maybe." Was all the machine junky could say.

Izuku grabbed the bridge of his nose and breathed in deeply to calm is irritation, after a calming done a bit he opened his eyes and spoke "Alright that's in the past so it's fine, so how about I put in more of my wants for my gear or do you think it's wiser for me to wait until I play more games so that I know what exactly I want later on?"

Mei's eyes gleamed and she giggled happily "Oh forget about waiting I want your ideas now! So give them to me!"

The ninth user sweat dropped but did just what she wanted, giving his input and ideas that he got from his time inside the metro games one of which was a way to tell if he was obscured by shadows or not so that he could hide better.