2| legends

HELL RISING
chapter one ; Legends

[ season 1, episode 1 ]

┗━━━━━━༻✝༺━━━━━━┛

     With her arm hooked with her brother, Katie
smiles happily as she notices some of the other recruits waiting at the assigned meeting spot. "Look Tommy! We're not the only ones that decided to go." Katie beams, looking up at her brother.

Noticing his hardened glare, she follows his gaze over to the blonde assassin that he had warned her about. "She's pretty, ain't she~" Katie grins, nudging her brother.

Looking down at his sister, surprise lit up in his eyes. "What- I guess..." he huffs, returning his eyes to the new so called 'Legends'.

Approaching the blonde, Katie beams. "Hi, I'm Katie!" She exclaims.

"Hello, I'm Sara..." The blonde says, returning the smile. Noticing the man standing silently at Katie's side, Sara's attention turns over to him. "And you must be her brother, Thomas." Thomas only answers with a curt nod.

"Sorry, he doesn't speak much." Katie comments, her eyes turning over to the two approaching criminals.

Her eyes draw over to a man with a large, blue coat. "Aren't you hot in that?" Katie questions with a raised brow.

"I'm hot either way." He replies with a smug grin.

Pressing her lips into a thin line, it was obvious Katie wasn't amused by his joke. Noticing this, the man was quick to change subjects. "I'm Leonard Snart," he says holding out his hand to the woman.

Just as Katie was about to reply, her brother interrupted her, and gripped his hand instead. "I'm Thomas Bennett," he says, his tone definitely unfriendly as he shook Leonard Snart's hand.

With a smirk on his lips, Leonard's eyes turned to Katie, much to Thomas's annoyance.

"I'm Katie Bennett," she states as her eyes turned over to Leonard's partner in crime.

"Mick Rory," he grumbles with a nod of his head, to which Katie smiles in return.

That conversation soon ends as a red convertible pulls into the parking lot. "Stein, over here!" Leonard shouts.

"Is this the place?" A dark haired man questions, walking from the other side of the parking lot.

"I think so." He replies to himself in a mumble. "I think we're being punked. Do people still say punked?" The man questions, obviously nervous.

"Definitely not," Katie answers, returning her gaze to the old man exiting his vehicle.

As the man continued closer, Katie's eyes are drawn past him to an unconscious man sitting in the passenger seat. "Is he okay?" Sara questions, referring to the unconscious man.

"Uh, yes. I believe he drunk something that didn't agree with him." Unfortunately for the man, he was a terrible liar and none of the Legends believed his accusation.

"I see everyone, decided to show." Rip says aloud, pulling the attention of the Legends behind them.

"Oh! Rip! I just wanted to apologize for yesterday... For you know... possessing you and all that.." Katie smiles. "But you gotta understand, kidnapping a drunk girl from the bar isn't exactly a good way to pick up girls." She explains, her playful smile unwavering.