2 - love confirmed

Nami's POV

Wow I actually love my captain.
Well it's n-not my fault I mean, how could anyone not love someone as handsome as him....and sweet and....ho-

"Nami - swannnnnnnnnnn, lunch is ready!!"
Snapping out of my thoughts, I look to my doorframe to see Sanji twirling his body around with hearts in his eyes.
I sweat dropped and nodded awkwardly before following him to the kitchen.

Walking in, I fixated my eyes to my seat which in fact was next to none other than Luffy.
I took a deep breath and tried to keep my cool.

Sitting down, I watched as Luffy quickly took food from his crew mates which from time to time earned a stab to his hand, making him whine out and pout.

I smiled, looking down at my plate of food.
Idiot. Why are you doing this to me..

Taking a bite out of my food, I chewed but then without even realizing, looked up at Luffy again who was...already looking at me.

His expression was blank but then it turned cheerful as he greeted me.

"Heya, Nami!"

"H-Hi, Luffy."
I replied, not being able to look at him in the eyes.

Glancing at him, I saw him tilting his head innocently...and then he...raised his hand toward my face before forcing me to meet his eyes by moving my chin up.
My cheeks were burning up as he looked into my eyes. His look, was like he was in awe.....again...
His cheeks were slightly red as well as he continued to stare at me.

"L-Luffy?"
I managed to spill out my mouth.

"What are you-oh!"
I yelped, not expecting him to pull me in a tight hug.
It was the same position from before.
His hand was on my waist and the other one was holding my head, rubbing it gently.

His face in my hair.
"Y-You smell like tangerines, Nami.."
He said, sounding....nervous??
No way. No way. Uh uh.

I didn't know what to say so I just laughed nervously.

"U-Uhm, you smell like meat, it uh smells g-good."
Shit.

With that being said, he let go of me, looking into my eyes again.

"I-I smell good..?"
He stuttered.
I looked away from his gaze and nodded slightly.
He then smiled and raised his hand behind his neck, rubbing it.

"T-Thanks..hehe.."
He added, turning back to his food and stealing food.

Oh my god, I think I'm gonna die.
Why did he do that?? Does he maybe...love me...back??
No no, no way! It's Luffy, innocent Luffy!
He probably doesn't even know what love is.

My eyes narrowed sadly, realizing that there is no point to having these feelings for someone who doesn't understand most things...

His touch on my skin was such an amazing feeling. I want him to touch me again. But that probably, only gonna happen occasionally....i'm probably not that important to me as much as he's important to me...shit...

I stood up, quickly. Handing my empty plate to Sanji with a depressing look on my face.
Noticing it, he spoke.
Lighting a cigarette.

"You okay, Nami - San.?"

I looked up at him, faking a smile.

"Y-Yes, of course, of course, as okay as ever!"

I lied, turning towards the door, starting off with just walking but then running out with tears trickling in my eyes.