Author's Note

This story is the prequel of "Crossroads" which is also published (and completed) on my wattpad account.

In case you haven't read Crossroads yet, you can either start with it or read this story first, it's however you like, and either way you'll understand the story with no trouble.

In case you've already read Crossroads and need a little refresher, here you have a little summary of what happened: (Do not read this if you haven't read Crossroads though)

In 'Crossroads', Cesc and Celya, two former lovers, met again in Barcelona 6 years after breaking up. Celya became a well-known author while Cesc strives with his football career. After many ups and downs and a few spilled secrets, they finally realize that the feelings they had for each other had been buried but stayed intact during the 6 years of their separation. In the end they finally decide to take the leap and get back together.

This story, 'Fast Lane', is set 6 years prior to the events of 'Crossroads'. You will get to read about Cesc and Celya's original relationship and what got them to break up in the first place.

If you read Crossroads, you would know that Celya has written a book about the story of their relationship and 'Fast Lane' is basically that book. You'll understand more as you read along ;)

Oh and Disclaimer: like I said in Crossroads, there will be a few inaccuracies here and there. The main one being that in this story, Cesc Fabregas has spent his entire career at FC Barcelona, though I know perfectly well that's not the case in real life.

Hope you like it!

-Leila xx