Ch. 2: Their Beloved, Back At Ouran.

~~Time Skip to When They Reach The Manor In Japan (bc idk what to put in between for filler)~~

We're approaching my manor in Japan, and Cyra looks particularly excited to walk in. We reach the door and before we even knock, My Japan-specific butler opens the door for us.

"Ah, Cyrus! It's so nice to see you again." I smile at him. Cyrus is the twin brother of Cyra, and they're both fox demons.

Cyrus bows with a smile. "The feeling is mutual, young mistress. I do hope my sister has been treating you well." He smiles at the both of us (Cyra and I).

Cyra fakes offence and scoffs. "Of course I've been treating her well! I bet I've been doing a better job without you." She smirks.

"Alright, alright, you two. No need to start some banter. We are here for a case after all." I break up the fight between the two twins. My betrotheds and their butlers just watching in confusion.

"Ah, I suppose you're correct mistress. Well then, if you would all follow me." Cyrus leads us all to our rooms, and we all unpack our things.

~~Time Skip to the Next Day (AKA Their First Day at Ouran!)~~

In the morning, I get woken up by Cyra holding a tray of Japanese food and water, as Cyrus walks in with Ouran's female uniform.

I raise an eyebrow at him. "You don't actually expect me to wear that, do you? Because I won't. Unless you get rid of the puff sleeves and the puffiness of the skirt, I'm not wearing that." I sigh."I'm just going to take the male uniform and add a skirt instead of the pants."

(Sorry if you actually like the uniform. It's just that imo it's too puffy and I don't like the colour of it.)

He sweat drops and goes to grab me thigh highs and the male uniform's blazer, shirt, tie, and a black pleated skirt in the same shade of black as the pants of the male uniform.

"Thank you." I take the clothes and go change. As I'm changing, I hear a certain blue-haired male yell.

"Bloody hell??!!?! I am NOT wearing that!!"

I giggle and shout so he can hear me. "Oh come on Ciel!! You'd look so good!!!!" I finish changing and head out to the lobby area, seeing Alois already there in the uniform. "Ah, good morning Alois." I smile.

He smiles and hugs me. "Good morning, dear! You look great."

"Thank you. You look great too." I smile back before hearing another person mumble as he walks down the stairs in the uniform. "Ciel!! You look so good!"

"I hate this. Why does it have to be so light coloured?!" He grumbles.

I laugh. "Hah, if you think the uniform is bad, just wait until you see the school."

"Oh no..."

~~At the School~~

We all head to the car and drive to the school. Just talking about the case and me describing the other two people I know to them. We reach the school and get out of the car. Ciel looks disgusted.

"Who in their right mind paints a bloody school, PINK?!" He says with a grossed out expression. Probably being reminded of how Elizabeth decorates his manor when she visits.

I shrug. "The chairman of this school I guess. My concern is who chose the highschool uniforms. Why couldn't they just be a different colour version of the middle school ones? Those were so much better."

Alois nods. "Seriously, who chose these uniforms! The female one looks horrid. The male one isn't as bad I suppose." He says, looking at the puffy dresses the girls are wearing. We continue watching, and before we even reach the front doors, we hear people whispering about us (albeit not very well).