3

Three days passed, and Izuku had missed Katsuki's play just by a few minutes and wasn't allowed in, he sat on the staircase outside some apartment building and waited for the play to end, which ending up with him listening to a horrible singer on a violin singing a song about him.

He ended the night of the image in his head of Katsuki and Eijirou kissing. He couldn't take not talking to Katsuki without some kind of conflict happening.

Now Izuku was at the bank with his mother to discuss the money issue, Izuku could tell that Inko was stressed out with the man in front of them, as the man was speaking of negotiations there was a loud bang and the wall of the building blasted and debris was everywhere.

Izuku had never seen this guy before. He had mechanical arms, like some kind of octopus or something.

Heading to a place he could spidey up, Inko pleaded him not to leave her, "Quite the son you have there." The insurance man said, gaining a hit at his chest by Inko.

Spider-Man soon showed up and fought with the octopus looking villain. It seemed like the villain was only here to steal money, but that didn't matter as he was throwing money bags left and right.

Spider-Man went to activate his webs, but nothing happened, "Oh no, come on!"

He was again hit with a heavy money bag and collapsed onto the floor. He felt the mechanical arms pick him up. His arms across his chest and facing the villain.

"You're getting on my nerves."

"I have an act for that." Spider-Man said back as if it was a complement.

"Well. Not today."

Spider-Man then activated his webbings by chance and yanked the objects at the villain, "Who are you?" Spider-Man yelled at him.

"Call me, Doc Ock." He said before the mechanical arms grabbed (to him was a random citizen) Inko, Spider-Man went to immediate action but was flung to the building across the street from the force of the hit.

"Mom..." Spider-Man said lowly, "You let her go!"

"Sure, come and get her." Ock then climbed the building with Inko in the hands of the mechanical arms, screaming in fear of falling.

"Hang on!" He yelled to her as he fought with Ock.

Spider-Man soon had Inko flying up more the building. Luckily, he saw that she grabbed onto a statue that was on the building, but that didn't mean she was safe yet.

Doc Ock eventually got bored of fighting Spider-Man and grabbed onto the two money bags after Spider-Man shot a few web pellets at him.

While he was catching his breath, he saw Inko losing grip of the statue and immediately caught her as she fell and landed safely on the ground, "There we go!"

"Oh, bless you, how wrong I was about you." Inko smiled.

How thankful Izuku was that she was okay, not saying a word he swung into the air and headed back to his apartment building.

Once he was back in normal clothes, he went to his floor but not without hassle from his landlord who lived across the hall from him about rent, ever since he's come back from Katsuki's the landlord had shouted whenever Izuku passed by his door.

That night, Izuku had been trying to get ahold of Katsuki through calls, but even then, he wouldn't answer.

It's been almost a week now since the kiss.

Just one more call. If he doesn't answer, then he'll give it a break for the night.

The phone rings three times, making Izuku think he wouldn't answer that is until that rough, but soft voice answered, "Hello?"

He sounded tired.

Well... It is two in the morning.

"Kacchan, we really need to settle this... Kirishima is getting close to finding out." Izuku said.

"He's only suspicious, nerd, but fine if it'll get you to stop hassling me." Katsuki sighs, "When do you wanna meet?"