7

"Hey!" Chains rattled, then there was a whistle for his attention, "I'm talking to you! You have what you need for your little science project now, let me go!"

Octavius looked back at his hostage before taunting him, Katsuki wanted no more than to punch him in the face. Chains were something he was beginning to hate more and more. He was wrapped in chains, but his wrists were tied to rope that were wrapped around a pipe to keep his hands above his head.

Octavius went back to his unfinished project. As that was happening, Katsuki looked up as he heard a noise and saw the spider hero. "Surprise!" He whispers. Katsuki smiled, then turned back to Octavius. He was still occupied.

"As soon as you get free -" Spider-Man wad interrupted by a broken metal wall being thrown at him, Katsuki let out a yelp.

"I knew I should have finished you!" Octavius said angrily, making his way to the hero, Spider-Man didn't attempt to fight back (only when he had to) as he wanted to stop the machine from destroying half of New York with the power it had.

Octavius had forced Spider-Man to fight him, and they ended up in the water as the machine was in an abandoned building that was already in the ocean. Katsuki couldn't do anything since he was still tied up. He felt himself being lifted into the air and being pulled to the big glowing orange tritium.

Katsuki let out a scream, and Spider-Man shouted out: "Hold on, Katsuki!"

With a final powerful punch, Spider-Man climbed onto the wall from the opposite side of the machine and activated his webs to catch Katsuki and yank him back to safety.

Spider-Man soon pulled the thick plugs that were hooked up to the machine, but even that didn't work as the tritium was still active, "Now what?" He looked back at Octavius. He knew it wasn't possible, but he had to convince him to stop it.

Taking off his mask, he went over to the semi-conscious villain, he tried smooth talking him with the destruction of New York but then he remembered, no villain would do something like this unless it was unfinished business. Izuku had actually done research while he was still powerless and found out he was Doctor Otto Octavius, a famous scientist.

With the research, Izuku tried that, and it seemed to gotten some sense knocked into Octavius as he spoke in full authority to the mechanical arms.

"Listen to me. Listen to me now!"

Izuki watches as Octavius goes to the glowing destruction and attempts to drown it. All for that, Izuku looks over at Katsuki before the wall behind him is falling over.

Letting out a yell, he ran to the wall and holding it up, while both males stared at each other, "Hi."

"Hi." Katsuki breathlessly said.

"This is really heavy..."

Octavius had eventually broken one of the legs and soon the other and eventually the last one that was holding up the machine, "I will not die a monster..."

Those were his final words as the whole machine went down with him.

Izuku had already escaped the abandoned broken building before and now with Katsuki on a big web he made.

"You really do have an act for getting into trouble, Kacchan."

Katsuki smiled, "And you have an act for saving my life..."

Izuku looked into his beautiful red eyes, saddened, "You know why we can't be together, but you keep coming back..." Izuku sighs.

Katsuki moved closer to him, "Because I've always loved you, Izuku... That'll never change."

Izuku went to say something but heard the siren of police cars in the distance coming their way. Katsuki knew he had to leave Izuku, so he didn't put up a fight.

Once Katsuki was on land, he saw the police cars and one of the cars, came out Eijirou Kirishima, who was worried sick for his fiance.

Both went into each others arms as soon as possible, "Oh god, Katsuki, are you alright?" Eijirou asked, his hands on Katsuki's cheeks.

"I'm alright..."

Eijirou pulled him in for another hug, Katsuki could see Izuku watching from the Crain that wasn't too far, watching as Izuku activates his webs and swings away from the scene He knew Izuku didn't want to see anymore of this.

Izuku was all Katsuki could think about for the next few weeks. The wedding had finally come.

Eijirou and Katsuki had their talk, as much as Katsuki loved Eijirou, he still does, but he didn't feel right being with him.

He didn't feel right being with someone he didn't really love as much anymore, and that would just hurt Eijirou more, so Katsuki told Eijirou how he felt and left the church.

He went to Izuku.

He was the only person he thought of.

He could risk the dangers of being with Izuku. He can handle it, and that was it.