2. dom x dom (MYG)

Walking down the hallway of your college, you could hear the other students whispering stuff about. No one really dared to talk back to you, not because you were rude or anything but because your personality was more of a cold and reserved person which somehow made your aura strong and bold. The whispers were all about the ongoing rumor about you.

Being the school's play girl you got a bunch of boys wrapped around your fingers. Still, All the people just waited for the two to get together. Everyone was waiting for that one hookup and it was you and the school's playboy, Min yoongi. That's what the rumor was about, someone started this by saying that it had finally happened. You were frustrated because this was false and you never slept with Yoongi, though you really wanted to.

His plum lips, so kissable, collarbones ready to be marked by you. You looked at him standing with his back leaned against the wall, taking a puff from his cigarette. He was different. You've met tons of boys but he gave you a different feeling. Taking a deep breath you walked up to him as his eyes shifted to your approaching figure.

Ohh...how come you're here? He said, blowing the smoke out of his mouth. You heard the rumors. They are false. Just tell them already. You said crossing your hand up your chest. He threw the cigarette on the ground before smashing it down. why don't you do it? He said. (1)

I already did but all of them are still waiting to hear from you. You said. I have an easier option than this. He said taking a step closer. What? He pulled you by the waist before whispering something in your ear. Follow me. And with that, he went on his way. Your cheeks took a shade of red, his hands around your body and the raspy voice made your stomach flip in excitement.

But you just can't follow whatever he says, in fact, you hate it when someone orders you around. Min yoongi you shouted as he turned around, shrugging his shoulders in confusion. I am not going anywhere. Just tell everyone and end this already. You said as he looked up to the sky while taking a deep breath before walking back towards your direction. Just do as I say! He said making you scoff.

Never! you said and turned around to walk away but felt a pair of hands wrap around you and in just a blink of an eye, you were hanging down his shoulder. you a*shole. Put me down. You shouted but he didn't seem to budge. He made his way toward the boy's dormitory before entering inside his room. What the fck are you doing? You said as he put you down.

I said I have an easier way to deal with this! He said coming closer. We can just turn this rumor into reality. He said and now his lips were dangerously close to yours, nose brushing against each other. What the fvck? Just shut up, you're talking nonsense. Let me go. You pushed him back, ready to go away

A tight grip around your hand pulled you back as you landed on the bed, he climbed the bed looking at you like a hungry beast. Stop playing hard for fcks sake. I know you want this too, yn. He said, running his hands up your shoulder as you shuddered from the cold touch. Turning him around with you on top of him, hands resting on his buff chest.

It looks like you're the one who is desperate. You said grinding his obvious boner. A soft groan left his mouth while you continued with your actions. His hands crawled up to your waist, guiding your hips smoothly. You liked how he didn't even protest against your statement and accepted the fact he was desperate. Desperate to feel you, to cherish every inch of your body, totally desperate to be inside you.

You slid your hands inside his shirt playing with his manips while his soft moans were like soothing music to your ears. He took your shirt off, throwing it back as you did the same. His body was way better than you expected and totally to drool over for. You stopped with your moment as he let out a frustrated whine when in no time he pinned you down to the bed.