3. Royal sins (JJK)

There was a secret meeting tonight and you had to be there. Before you give yourself to the norms and traditions, feeling the freedom for only a single night was more than what you always wanted. The clanking sound on your window pulled you out of your trance as you walked towards the pane,

pushing it open and leaning down to look at the one you'd been waiting for. Heart racing fast when your eyes met with his doe and innocent one, the one that looked up to you with pure adoration and love. He smiles, before securing his leg on a ladder and climbing rungs one by one as he reaches up to your window. 

"Nice to meet you m' lady" the soft voice jitters throughout your body. He leans forward and the next moment you feel his plum-rosy lips on yours for a quick peck and he moves away. He smiles again, now pulling himself inside your room through the window. 

Closing the window behind, you turned around to face him who was already looking at you. "Jungkook..." your heart thumps and your head is fuzzy. "Yes, dear" the dark-haired boy says, stepping closer to you he places his palms over your hips and pulls you closer to him.

"I missed you" your voice lingers. Very smoothly, he wraps his hands around you, securing you in a tight hug. "Missed you more, love," he says.

Jungkook, a country boy who is playful and very energetic, was living his life like every other commoner in the country until his paths crossed with the daughter of the king. The princess of the kingdom, Kim yn. 

He always admired her from afar but he got to see her up close when she was out there wandering around in the dark of the night with no one around her. With all the courage, he walked up to her and showed his genuine curiosity, as to why the princess was roaming around alone and that also at night.

"Wanted to feel free and alive" was her answer. 

From that day on the princess went out at night and Jungkook would show up every time, just to talk with the person he cared for. They didn't realize when their friendship turned into a love-filled relationship.

Now here you are, one night away from your marriage with the prince of the neighboring kingdom. You're totally against this marriage, but can't help it and follow the king's wishes.

Jungkook, a commoner, makes you escape from reality and this is why he was here, to make you feel free and alive. 

"I am scared," you said in a shaking voice. "I want you to focus on me. Only me. Can we do that?" He asked and you hummed in his chest. "You know what?" He says, his finger playing with the silk robe around your shoulder before he slides it down. 

"I'll always love you no matter what" You let the robe slide down, now your body covered by a minty lingerie. Pulling back from his embrace, you curled your fingers around the back of his neck, attaching your lips to his.

He gladly returned your actions by moving his lips with yours, his cold fingers coming in contact with your bare waist. Your mind knew where this was heading and there were no plans of backing off now. Sliding down his beige suspenders, you started unbuttoning his shirt. 

"Are you sure?" He asked as you nodded a yes with a warm smile. Gently placing you on the royal bed, he gets on top, still kissing you passionately. Thousands of emotions run in your mind with the hormones rushing throughout your body. 

His every touch makes you feel some kind of way. Not too soon your two-piece clothing was also on the floor as jungkook admired your body while removing his shirt. The strong-built body under those clothes had you shaken.

He swiftly discards his briefs before covering both of your bodies under the sheet. Placing a chiseled kiss on your lips, he rubbed his tip along your folds, lubricating it with your pre-c*m. He slowly pushes in as you let out a whimper. 

His touch, his stare, his smile, and his soft actions show more love than words can. He is not harsh, but soft with his movements and you love the way he tries to be as careful as possible. 5

The actions bring you closer to your high, you can't think of anything else when he is deep inside, hands running all over your body with his teeth digging into the skin of your neck, sucking on the spot to make it purplish.

"You're beautiful," he says, reminding you of his admiration once again. After a few minutes, the knot in your stomach finally released all over his length. His seeds lay deep inside your womb.

A lone tear escapes your eyes as Jungkook panics. "Did I hurt you?" He asked "Not at all" and you replied with a chuckle. "Then why these tears, princess".

"Jungkook" you call out and he nods. "Let's run away" his eyes widened at your words. "B-but we can't do that m' lady" he insists. 

"Please, I don't want to leave you" jungkook would do anything to keep you happy, even if it is going against the king. And so he did.

That night, both of you sneaked out of the place. Away from the country, away from the traditions, the rules, the bondages.

Though it'll be a little difficult, you believe in what you have in your relationship. After all, it's better than living in a sophisticated hell.