6-He Hates Me💫

He Hates Me.....💜∞💚

...........................................................

Twins Room......

Tae kept hot chocolate cup on Yeon's study table hesitantly. He look at the cup while writing in his notebook.

"First have this you will feel better." Tae said in low voice he roll his eyes and took the cup while sipped a little bit and kept on the table sniffing.

"Btw for whome he buy flowers every day?" Yeon asked tae stop on his track and turn towards his brother he turn back his chair swirling while looking at him blankly.

"How did I know Yeonie. I'm not his friend or family." Tae said and walk towards his desk he nods gawking at his back blankly.

"I saw same bouquet in Lisa's hand. If you want you can check your journal.' Yeon said while turning towards desk and keep writing his assignment tae sigh and thought to complete his work then he can write his journal.

"It's not our concern Yeonie. Focus on your study." Tae mumbled he chuckle bitterly while nodding his head while shipped his hot chocolate.

"Yes hyung! He can roam around with her, he can make bf or gfs and he can Fuxk around. Who are we to question him." Yeon said laughing mockingly he nods while doing his homework.

Yeon sitting this             Tae sitting thisside his face is                 side his face isinfront of the wall          infront of wall

side his face is                 side his face is
infront of the wall          infront of wall

Tae open his journal's page which he wrote yesterday some tears fall on his bread cheeks seeing same bouquet in Lisa's hand.

He close his journal while wiping his tears and kept it in his drawer Yeon looking at his every moment silently.

Tae bit his lips to control his sob and sipped his hot chocolate while cleared his throat and wipe his tears away.

"He looks more handsome virtually." Yeon said smiling with a blush cheeks tae smile and look at him curiousity.

"Jeon Jungkook" Yeon said he giggles while nodded his head and turned his chair towards him same goes to yeon.

"He also call me Nick and I call him Judy." Yeon said giggling he chuckle while sipped his hot chocolate and ready to listen more about jk.

"He is so humble, down to earth and cute too." Yeon said he sigh nodding his head staring at nothing.

"Oh he said greetings to you and jin hyung." Yeon said he made an O shap on lips while mumbling greetings he nods.

Yeon start blabbering about Jay B, jk, jimin and suga while moving his hand in the air tae listening his blabbering a soft smile playing on his lips.

~~~ Jeon Mansion ~~~