45-The End💫

The End... 💚∞💜

...........................................................

Few Months later.....

Days passed ~

Weeks passed~~

And Months passed~

In each other warm embrace, in their own world and taekook love bloomed more and more stronger.

Their family keep apologizing and do everything to asked their forgiveness they want to forgive them and will do soon.

Jk start his own business few months ago while his wify become the famous
event planner of the Seoul city.

Right now, jk sipping his coffee while admiring the view to his balcony with soft smile.

He chuckled when he heard his wify whined still didn't turned around to tease him.

"Hubby!!!" Tae sing while hugged him from behind dearly jk smile while he turned his head.

Both pecked each other lips thy giggle and jk sign him how's his work he too sign him good while pecked on his lip.

"Let's make babies." Tae said pouting jk choked in his coffee and chuckled unbelievably cause sometimes he act so bold tae giggles sheepishly.

"Are you sure?" Jk asked he nodded several times in enthusiasm jk smile while kept the cup on the desk.

"Won't you want little version of ours love symbol." Tae whined jk nodded vigorously and signed him tae smile shyly while fiddling with jk's shirt's button.

"How many babies you want. I'll give you that much." Jk played his eyebrow mischievously while grin ear to ear he giggles and looked at him innocently.

"Five but right now one is enough." Tae said while making tata mic face jk cooed at him and picked him on his shoulder and spank on his bum and throw him on his bed softly.

He hovered over him while captured his lips groaning in pleasure he moan while wrapped his legs around jk hip.

Tae snake his hand in his neck over his soulder, pulled him more closer while kissing him back with same pace.

Rest imagine in your mind... 😜

~~~ Few Months Later ~~~

Tae making breakfast and jk hugging him from behind while snuggle in his
crook and squeezing his tummy softly.

Tae pecking on his head time to time while doing his work. Yeon looking at them smiling while helped his hyungi

"He is a baby." Yeon said while pinch jk's bicep and strided towards dining table jk hissed while pouted in tae's nape.

"Don't tease him Yeonie." Tae said in crack voice while caresses his bicep and pecked on his pouty lips.

"I didn't pinch him hard." Yeon whine jk give his wife his best puppy eyes tae glare at yeonie angrily.

"Oh GOD! He is such a dramatic baby of yours." Yeon said and asked sorry jk nods while snuggled in tae's crook.

"Like you aren't a baby to your hubby or daddy." Tae taunt him jk looked at him sulked yeon silently left with red face.

"I'm saying about his daddy not I'm calling him daddy my babykoo." Tae said while squeezes his pout jk sign.

'Still don't mention.' Tae nods smiling, cooing and pecking whole over face.

"Okay! DaddyKoo!" Tae said smiling mischievously while wiggling his eye
brows jk grin happily while peck on his lips and spank on his bum.