14

~Chapter 14~

Almost as soon as the silver light dispersed, Feng Ran and the elders of the Phoenix Clan on the platform outside the Phoenix Hall changed their faces drastically, and all of them suddenly got up and flew towards the Wutong Ancient Forest. 

Outside the hall a group of immortal lords look at each other, all have a few apprehensions, or Chang Qin started a head, sleeve swing a fling, sad face with a group of anxious immortal lords flew to the sycamore ancient forest. 

White flames scorched all of the sycamore trees surrounding the ancestral tree in the old sycamore forest. The normally lush and verdant ancient forest appeared to have suffered a disaster, leaving only a solitary ancestral sycamore tree in the middle to cling on desperately. 

 A fat figure of fire stood alone beneath the tree. Gu Jin's hair was scattered, his robes were burned to the skin, and only a pair of small eyes hidden in the flesh could be seen in half of the black figure. His appearance was truly too poor and miserable for some. 

With a great deal of rage, Feng Ran and several elders arrived. They had to stop and let their anger subside when they saw Gu Jin turn around and appear pitifully honorable. 

Behind them, the Immortal Lords led by Chang Qin also landed in the Sycamore Ancestral Forest, the ancient forest that was burned cleanly and the figure that stood and slept made everyone stop in their tracks. 

Obviously, the Fat Immortal Lord was the culprit who prevented Little Fire Phoenix from Nirvana. Gu Jin's fat physique and the elaborate and distinctive accessories led the immortals to guess who he was. The size of the east beads that this fat immortal lord has wrapped around his waist surpasses the size of several Dragon Kings' crowns. In the Immortal Realm, apart from Qing Chi Palace and Wutong Island, only Da Ze Mountain has this confidence. 

The group of white-bearded Immortal Lords from Da Ze Mountain knew that their own senior uncle had gotten into trouble, and looked worriedly at Gu Jin from the sidelines, their eyebrows and noses almost squeezing together. 

When Hong Que in the crowd saw that it was Gu Jin who had obstructed Little Fire Phoenix's Nirvana, she panicked and looked towards Hua Shu at a loss. 

Hua Shu stood behind the Peacock King, she appear composed and calm, although her hands trembled a little in her sleeves. The Phoenix Queen was a powerful, assertive woman who fiercely guarded her weaknesses. If she was aware that Gu Jin went to Wutong Ancient Forest in order to obtain the Fire Phoenix Jade, the Peacock Clan would be forgotten in hundreds of years by the entire Immortal Realm. 

Gu Jin actually had a greater chance of success than failure when causing such a ruckus. Hua Shu gave a quick glance at Gu Jin, her eyes flashing with impatience and anger. 

After appreciating Gu Jin, the crowd's eyes only looked towards the red-robed girl hanging in mid-air beside Gu Jin, and with just one glance, they all stopped staring. 

She is quite the sight, with her red robe, black hair, lovely face, and arched eyebrows. In her brows, you can already catch a glimpse of the youthful appearance that will be the best in the Three Realms in the future. 

It's such a pity that this Fire Phoenix died before she was born! 

Even Lord Dong Hua's young disciple would most likely be destroyed after ruining the Little Fire Phoenix of Wutong Island's nirvana, leaving only dregs in front of the enraged Heavenly Empress and the Phoenix Clan. 

The immortals sighed, somewhat unable to bear to see the next scene. 

Gu Jin grabbed the broken Fire Phoenix Jade and saw Feng Ran's cold face from a distance. He glanced at Feng Yin, who was floating in the air next to him, his eyes full of regret and self-blame.