izuku secret quirk

In Japan, there was a boy crouched in an alleyway, his skin pale, cheeks dotted with freckles, and his green, curly hair giving him an almost broccoli-like appearance. He was dressed in a middle school uniform.

His name was Izuku Midoriya.

Tears streamed down Izuku's face as he hid from the police, the sound of their cars echoing as they passed the alley. He was overcome with disbelief and self-questioning.

"Why did this have to happen? I didn't mean to do it to All Might!" Izuku whispered to himself, his sobs muffled as he knelt, defeated.

**Flashback:**

Izuku was ambushed by a Sludge Villain while walking under a bridge. The villain attempted to take over Izuku's body to facilitate his escape. Despite his struggles, Izuku couldn't free himself from the villain's grasp as it forced itself into his mouth.

'I can't die! I don't want to die!' Izuku thought. In a moment of desperation, knowing there was only one way to save himself—a way he had promised his mother he would never resort to—Izuku's palms slit open, releasing his blood in explosive bubbles. Just in time, the bubbles burst, and the Sludge Villain was transformed into a regular human.

Izuku shoved the villain away, coughing violently as he collapsed to the floor. When he looked up, he was horrified to see another figure present. It was All Might, but now the hero was covered in some of Izuku's blood and had reverted to his true, frail form.

"Kid, what did you do to me?" All Might asked, his voice tinged with confusion.

Izuku gulped, his voice trembling. "I didn't mean to use my quirk on you, I...!"

His heart sank as he noticed several people with cameras—they had recorded everything. Izuku turned deathly pale.

**End of flashback.**

It had all been an accident, but the consequences were real. Izuku's quirk, known as "Blood Quirk Remove," was unique. It could strip people of their quirks permanently by infecting them with his blood; even a mere touch was enough to do the job.

He had always believed he was quirkless until the previous year when some of his blood had accidentally come into contact with a bullying classmate, causing the student to lose their quirk. At first, no one realized what had happened, but when they did, they pointed fingers at Izuku, accusing him of spreading "quirkless germs."

Confiding in his mother, she had revealed the harsh truth: it was indeed Izuku's fault, as it was his quirk. He learned he could also make parts of his body release blood that would then explode, a defense mechanism designed to spread his blood more effectively.

Now, with nowhere to go and the police and heroes on his trail, Izuku could only cry, wondering what would happen when he was caught.

Footsteps approached, and Izuku looked up to see a young man with a narrow build, shaggy auburn hair, and piercing gold eyes. He was dressed sharply in a black shirt, dress pants, and a pale gray tie, his appearance further accentuated by a dark olive-green bomber jacket with a thick purple fur collar. The most striking aspects of his attire were the white surgical gloves on his hands and the distinctive magenta plague mask covering his mouth, adorned with gold.

"It's you!" The man exclaimed as Izuku scrambled to his feet and tried to escape, only to be blocked by a sudden wall that rose from the ground.

The man stepped closer. "Tell me, did your quirk rid those two of their so-called disease?"

Izuku, scared and confused, didn't grasp what the man meant by "disease." "What?"

"I asked you a question, boy. Did you take away their quirks? Did you cure them?" He pressed.

"Yes, I did," Izuku admitted, his voice barely above a whisper. "Please, I never meant for any of this to happen."

The man pointed at him with a certain keen interest. "You mean to say you cured those two from the affliction known as quirks. You are an antidote, a cure for this world."

Izuku looked at the man, bewildered. "What are you talking about? I'm no cure; my quirk is a curse."

"Come now, boy," the man encouraged, a calculating look in his eyes. "You are much more than that. Your ability could be instrumental in purifying this world. Together, we could cleanse it," he proposed, lifting Izuku onto his shoulders.

Izuku panicked, squirming and kicking. He fell silent, however, as police cars passed by, thankfully not noticing him in the hands of the mysterious man.

As the wall crumbled, the man began to walk away, introducing himself. "By the way, my name is Kai."

Izuku's panic returned full force. "Where are you taking me?!"

"To your new home," Kai replied, his tone suggesting a twisted sense of purpose as he carried Izuku deeper into the labyrinth of the city's alleyways.

To be continued...

Please let me know what you guys think about this chapter.