overhaul plan

Overhaul plan

After an hour, Izuku was out cold from the pain he had endured, his arms wrapped in bandages.

Kai smiled, knowing that with Izuku's blood, his plans were another step closer to becoming a reality.

He left Izuku alone and went to his study, where he found Shin and Hari.

Neither man was in their usual attire or bird masks.

Hari had fair skin, thin, dark eyes, pointed eyebrows, and his pale chin-length hair was styled into arrow-shaped spikes. He wore a white hoodie, black jeans, and black shoes.

Shin's face was slim with short black hair, dark eyes, and he wore glasses. His outfit consisted of a white T-shirt, blue jeans, white sneakers.

"Why are you both here?" Kai asked, as their presence was unexpected.

Shin looked at Kai and inquired, "We're just wondering what your exact plan is for Izuku? And why did you give him a choice to begin with?"

"Yeah, you told us to be a part of it, especially when I had to restrain him," Hari mentioned, recalling earlier events.

Kai walked over to his desk and explained, "It's simple. I wanted to gauge what type of person Izuku is, to see if he would allow himself to be used to prevent Eri from getting hurt."

Hari took a seat, "But there's only so much he can take before the pain becomes too much."

"I am aware of that, which is why I've had others gathering information on Izuku's personal life. The more I know, the more leverage I have to ensure his compliance with my plans," Kai elaborated.

Shin approached Kai, expressing concern, "With all due respect, boss, I'm not sure he'll last. Eri isn't submitting, and it's only a matter of time before Izuku can't take it anymore."

"That may be true, but I have contingencies in place," Kai assured, though Shin remained skeptical. While he trusted his boss, he feared the potential of Izuku's blood to remove their quirks permanently.

"I trust you, but what if Izuku's blood affects us and strips away our quirks?" Shin questioned.

Kai stood, ready to clarify, "That issue has been addressed. After we drugged his food and he slept for a few days, I was able to test his blood and develop a special pill that protects against the loss of quirks from his blood. I've made it readily available."

"Really?" Shin responded, surprised, recalling when he delivered the drugged food.

"As much as I view quirks as a disease, we still need ours to accomplish our goal of purifying the world. However, I plan to make this boy loyal to us and enlist his help," Kai shared, sitting back down.

"And how will you manage that? Considering what we've done to him, building trust won't be easy, yet we still need his blood," Hari pointed out.

"Yes, that's why the strategy involves earning his trust and making him feel at home here—more so than he ever felt before. I'm considering a reward and punishment system to ensure loyalty," Kai conveyed his intent.

"What exactly do you have in mind?" Shin inquired curiously.

Kai revealed his insight, "Testing his blood showed that a healthier Izuku produces a stronger effect, allowing us to use his blood more effectively against quirks, In this case, I plan to train him to improve his physical condition. I can't have him weak, but I also can't risk him rebelling against us, so we need to keep him loyal. I have several ideas, such as rewarding him for good behavior and following the rules, and implementing consequences for disobedience. The goal is to make him feel that this place is his true home, better than the one he had before," Kai explained to them.

Kai knew that if everything went according to plan, Izuku could become a valuable asset in his schemes.

"We understand," both Shin and Hari said before leaving the room.

As they departed, Kai sat at his desk, contemplating the steps ahead. His mind was consumed with the intricate details of his plans to mold Izuku into a formidable tool for his ambitions.

The next phase would require careful execution and manipulation, as Kai aimed to weave a web of trust and control around Izuku, gradually shaping him into a loyal ally.

With his team of devoted followers and his calculated strategy in place, Kai was determined to harness the potential of Izuku's unique abilities to further his grand design.

The future was uncertain, but Kai was resolute in his pursuit, knowing that the path to his ultimate goal would demand sacrifices and calculated risks. As he delved into the complexities of his scheme, he remained steadfast in his determination to see it through to its fruition.

With izuku

Izuku woke up back in his room, He noticed that he wasn't wearing his same outfit from before, He had on a white t shirt and white shorts, and his arms was bandaged up.

To be continued...

So tell me guys what do you think about this what do you think about kai plans?