Chapter 1 in prison

3 months ago I was put in prison for a murder I did not Commit. "Guilty" I was taken into a cell and left there for dead. 5 years ago...before he became mr popularity , we would hang out by the river. The two of us either catching fish, or just talking about our day. "Best friends forever!? Oh really hiccup! While your out there enjoying your dragon, and being free?! Best friends forever?! Oh how about always having each other's backs?! You didn't have my back while I was in court and pleaded guilty for something I didn't commit?! Best friends forever?! Well screw that!!" I yell out in complete anger. "Hey quiet over there!!" One of the vikings yell out to me. Geez they should know better than to yell at me while I'm really pissed! I wrap an arm around a Viking and attempt to choke him when a sword cuts me. "Shit!" I yell out in pain and fall to the ground. "Hey watch your language Medusa!" Geez that hurt no no not the sword to the arm, but calling me medusa? Odin I swear if you don't let me out of here soon I swear I will kill one of them and then be called guilty for a crime I did commit!! I'm on the floor of the cell, bleeding. Ow that hurts so much. The pain is too much for me to bear. They cut me really deep. I black out. This pain isn't as worse as the pain he caused me.