Chapter 25 Funeral...the end?

I cried the tears of fear, and sadness...I got my shovel , picked some dirt, and threw it in the hole to were my father casket was..
I felt stares bore into my back, my knees felt weak, I fell down to my knees, my hands covering my face as I cried.
"I'm sorry daddy..I'm so sorry!!"
Flashback
"Daddy Where's mama?" I asked, my 7 year old voice filled with joy.
He just picks me up and hugs me tightly, "your mother won't be coming home tonight.." He mutters, his voice filled with a sorrow I never heard before.
I kissed his cheek and giggled.
"Daddy it's okay!! We can go fishing!! Oh oh oh! I know!! You can teach me how to hunt!!"
My dad laughs, and puts me down, patting my head.
"Oh I can't help but be happy when your happy" he says, smiling.
Daddy..was happy..
And so was I..
Flashback end
"Guilt..hatred for myself..." I mutter and get up, I turn around to see my village Tik took surround me, and the villagers from Berk.
I glare at them slightly, but my eyes fall to a sadness, I walk away, ignoring hiccup stare at me.
I push away from the crowd and begin to run, run farther as I can.
Flashback
"Daddy you can't catch me!!" I yelled, my 7 year old voice cried out, I then get lifted off the ground
I giggled and heard my fathers laugh.
"Your a fast one little one!" He says still laughing.
I laughed along with him,
Flashback end
The tears came rushing back to me,
I kept running and running, I was in my village of Tik Tok..
I knew I had to take over..
I knew I love hiccup...
But losing the only family I had..
Hurt my heart...
It hurt it so much...
I was damaged..
Al, the feelings inside me...
Made me insane...
I climbed on a tree and sat at its branches, breathing heavily, I wiped away my tears,
And looked at the sun..
Flashback
"[name] come down!!" My father yelled, his voice , worried.
"No daddy..I'm still mad at her!!" I was 10 now.
"Please come down!! I cooked you Pumpkin Pie and your favorite, meat pies!" My ears perked up.
I looked down and smiled, I climbed down and jumped halfway, I fell Into my dads arms, protected.
There was nothing like a fathers love.
Flashback end.
I realized.. There was someone calling me..
"[name]!! Come down!!" I look down to see hiccup,
His skin pale, his green eyes looking up at me,
I look away.
I then Start to climb down , and look at hiccup..
My heart started pounding, I grabbed him by the collar, and hugged him tightly,
My tears came out, he wrapped his arms around my waist, tears coming down to his eyes..
"Hiccup...what am I going to do?" I mutter, my voice being muffled by his chest.
"It's okay..Im here.."
Those weren't the last words I heard after I was busy taking care of my village..
We drifted away again..
Only to come back together...
But...
Different...
Then
Before..
The end...
(A/N I know lame ending..
But I wanted to make you guys in full suspense!! The second book to this will come out soon!! I promise!! Thank you guys so much for reading this Btw!! I really appreciate you guys!!
I love all of you!! And I will be sure to tell you guys when the second book will be out!!
Thank you guys and take care!!)