chapter 22 Born To Die

I can't... Live...without him... I look at the angry people, Raven and knight by my side. My mother, glaring at me with hatred.
"people of Berk, Look at this Girl, Killing your chief , Shall we get our revenge?" Everyone chants in Yes. they all come towards me and I look at Knight then at raven. "Leave now..." I say, Distracted by the people.
I drop my sai swords. "we can't
....because we love you" my eyes widen.
Grrr "Leave now...Run.." They both just stay. "this is my fight not yours"
They just both drop their swords. "we aren't leaving you" Raven says.
I just let the tears flow and hug both of them, I then come to hiccups cold stiff Body...I go down to my knees
I cry My heart out. I hug hiccup. "Yes I did kill him." I mutter.
"I killed someone else besides him..." I cry out.
Everyone just walks toward me.
I cry harder
Hiccup I will join you...
Suddenly we hear doors open, the people turn around and I see my father , in the back of him, an army.
"Rose let her go!" He yells. She just smiles and raises her hand, he's still on the ground...
Huh?...
Her smiles stiffens. "Magic doesn't work with us...We prefer wizards then witches" my father says smiling.
"Father!!" I cry out. He looks at me smiling warmly at me then looks at rose giving her a cold stare.
"Rose let her go now." She just smiles.
"No I dont think so, this Monster you call daughter, Killed the cheif"
She then raises her hand to me, I levitate, choking. Knight and ravan come toward me running before she sets a force field around me.
"Let her go!!" Knight yells. "I don't think so pretty boy" she then Levitates them, not choking them, but making them stand still. "who can save the poor princess now?"
Suddenly my father is behind her. "Let her go now rose..." he says, anger coming to his voice.
She continues to choke me, She then grabs a knife and stabs my father. "NOOO!" I yell out as loud as I can.
She chokes me tighter. I can't breath...I close my eyes...
"I don't believe that im dead..."
....my heart starts beating rapidly.
"Hiccup.." I mutter , trying to breath.
My mother now destracted , I kick her in the stomach and she tumbles back, making me come free . "Too close for comfort" right mother?
She just looks at me smirking. I then turn around, hiccup with his helmet on , covering his face, I turn to see raven."do you wanna start poker face?" He says smirking.
I just smile and look at hiccup, the years threten to come...
But I will not fight the people of Berk...
Only the people of My mother rose...
along with me..
Will die...
"this is for my father and hiccup" I yell, I grab my sai swords and raise them up, raven and Knight and joccip raise their swords.
"Together."