Chapter 23

I look around, the People surround us, but we don't fight them...
We fight my mothers guards, I stab one in his chest, and take my sai sword back, staging the other guard with my other sai sword. I then look back and see knight fighting with a guard, when the guard knocks the sword out of his hands and corners him, "KNIGHT!!" I yell.
He looks at me worriedly , and I pass him sword from a guard to him, he then continues to fight, I see Raven attacking some of the guards with his Sword..
I look back, and see hiccup...standing up, with a red rose in his hand...
This is a hallucination...
Because when I turn around..I see hiccups dead body next to me...
Cold...
I look back and see hiccup still standing there, shaking his head...
"...don't fight...." He says, his voice booming into my heart.
"STOP!!" I yell. Everyone looks at me. I look around them and everyone just continues to fight.
Grr...
"I SAID STOP YOU IDIOTS!!!" I yell out louder, suddenly I see purple fire, surrounding me and I look up to see Midnight.
"My gods finally you came!!" I mutter, he just licks my cheek.
Finally I get everyone's attention, I climb onto midnight snack back and stand up.
"Stop fighting now!! WE CANT KEEP DOING THIS ANYMORE MOTHER!!" I look at my mother, her smirk gone, now turning to a frown.
"And why not?"
Grr this woman...
"BECAUSE ITS AFFECTING BERK AND OUR ISLAND YOU IDIOT!!" I yell back at her, she tumbles back at my voice,
"I know I have no magical powers like you mother..AND I KNOW I AM YOUR ONLY DAUGHTER, I KNOW I WAS A MISTAKE MADE BY THE MAN YOU DIDNT AND CLEARLY DID NOT LOVE!! BUT YOU CAN TAKE IT OUT ON ME, NOT ON YOUR KINGDOM , AND DEFIANTLY NOT ON BERK!!" I continue to yell, tears on my face.
"LEAVE THIS ISLAND ALONE MOTHER!!" I feel the tears come down my cheeks,
I fall to my knees on midnights back and he nods..
Everyone is silent...
I feel their stares on me..
"Fine. Very well. I will finish what you started" she says, Smiling. Suddenly I'm lifted off midnight and I'm brought in front of my mother, no longer resisting.
"When I die...leave Berk alone" she just smiles when i say this. She nods,
"Ah yes..I promise" she then puts her hand through my chest, taking my heart out, the pain is unbearable...
Grrrr
I wince, and whimper, while she holds my heart in my hand, it glows,
She then starts to squeeze it, making it hard for me to breath,
"NOO!!"
Raven and knight yell, trying to come to me, but the guards push them back.
"Wait..." I sigh out. She stops. "Let me say goodbye..." She just smirks and nods. I look around and see knight and Raven...
I nod... "I will miss you guys..." I say quietly.
I look down at hiccups now cold body..
I then fall to my knees and hug him close..
Just for one last time...
I lean down and press my lips against his, kissing him slowly. Putting all my feeling into it,
I hear my heart beating loudly, Going faster and faster.
"Goodbye...hiccup..."
I then walk back in front of my Mother , hiccup body was behind her...I nod for her to continue,
She smiles and continues to squeeze my heart.
"Ow..." I wince, and whimper.
"Oh no you don't" I hear his voice...
Suddenly I see a blood pouring out of my mothers stomach.
She tumbles back, and I see hiccup, His green eyes look at me, he smiles. I look at my mother and run to her side, she looks at me, her eyes now lifeless.
"I'm so sorry mother.." I know she was evil...
But she was still my mother..
And I am still her flesh and blood...
I look up and see hiccup, he hugs me from behind, as I cry softly, I then turn around and hug him, I sob into his chest.
"Did you miss me?..." He mutters, smiling. He picks up my heart from my mothers hand, now beating faster, and loudly.
I nod, crying harder. "Yes..."
He then puts my heart back in me, softly, I wince.
I love him...