Rescue

Amy

She had the marks all over her body to prove Creed's interrogation. She had cried and screamed but did not tell Creed what he wanted to know. Only that was what kept her sane. When she finally fell asleep did she sigh in relief.

"Chere !" Remy called from a distance. Looking around she saw that she was strapped to a table. "Remy !" She called for help. 

Loud clanging woke her up. Looking she saw ordinary sized shoes. A military business suit and gray hair. This was not Creed but she still felt threatened by this man even through he had no weapons or Creed at his side. "Hello Miss Hails, I am Colonel Robert Stryker."

Not answering she crossed her arms glaring at the man. Her ribs quickly voiced her their pain but she kept her sullen glare on the stranger. It did not take long for him to understand her distrust. "You don't trust me. That's understandable," he said looking at her vast collection of bruises covering her whole body.

"It seems Creed has gone overboard but don't worry we will be treating you with silk gloves for now on," Stryker said gleefully. "Why is that ?" She asked. She did not like that pleased greedy smile of his as he answered,"it seems miss Amy you are a mutant. " Dread washed over, for the first time she felt like she was covered head to toe in ice. 

"That's not possible, I have no powers or abilities, " she pointed out.  I can't fly, read people's minds or anything, she thought as she remembered the school. "We scanned you with a device that helps identify mutants.  It showed you had hidden psychic powers." Now the she felt terrified, she had heard the screams from the other mutants as they were being experimented on.

"What now ? Are you going to experiment on me now ?" She asked the dreaded question. At this Stryker nodded.  "Please don't take this personally Miss Hails, but we need to learn how to control your ability. Just imagine it, a psychic weapon, being able to sense dangerous mutants, to anticipate your enemies moves is beyond priceless, " the deranged man said with a feral grin.

This guy's crazy ! "Your crazy ! If you think I'm just going to help you hunt down innocence people your crazy !" She shouted as two big men grabbed her. Struggling she dug her heels in as they dragged her out of her cell. "Mutants aren't humans and they're certainly not innocent Miss Hails," Stryker said as she was man handled in a gurney.

She screamed and struggled as they made her inhale a gas. As time went by she got weaker and weaker until she stayed silent. 

"Chere ! Chere !" A voice she had dreamed about countless times called out for her. "Remy," she muttered as she fought the fuzziness.  Opening her eyes she saw that she was strapped with dozens of machines with shots ready to inject her as she was slowly lowered down.

Not a big fan of shots she yelled,"Remy ! Remy !" When the door was slammed open she jumped as much as she could. Lifting her head she saw Remy. "Remy !" She said in relief.  It did not take Remy long to free her. "You okay Cherie ?" He asked as the building shuddered. 

"Not really," she answered truthfully as Remy helped her out. Catching her Remy enveloped her into a hug. "Sorry Chere. Remy should have come here quicker, " Remy said before fore kissing her. Surprised she melted as she took in Remy's spicy scent.

She felt a sharp pain as Remy brushed her ribs. Breaking the kiss she gasped in pain. Remy had a sorrowful look on his face as he picked her up bridal style. "Relax Chere, Remy's taking you home," his voice lulled her to sleep. Cuddling against his chest she fell asleep as Remy escaped the crumbling building.

3rd pov

As the building finally collapsed the two made it to the waiting jet full of mutants,  some from the school but most from the hell hole that was once a not a destroyed building.