CHAPTER 01

The ultraviolet rays of the sun which we call the bright sunlight entered through the glass sliders in the lavish room making the beautiful woman sleeping on the bed squirm in her bed slowly. She pulled up her duvet and backfaced the light. But soon her phone buzzed which was right beside her pillow and she furrowed her brows to switch off her alarm. It is 6:15 AM already. She didn't wanted to wake up but her work calls her.. she is a busy person with so many ambitions, desires and fantasies.

She sat up on the bed lazily and brushed back her silky long hairs which were slightly messed up. She removed the duvet and got up from her bed. With her sleepy eyes she neatly arranged her bed back to its elegant state nd headed towards the restroom to do her morning routine.

At 9:30 AM, she was completely dressed by now, she quickly locked her wrist watch and watched herself for the last time in the mirror before leaving her room for the breakfast.

: Perfect !

She exclaimed to herself, she picked up her bag and rushed downstairs.
As she came downstairs, she saw her twin brother was alredy on the dining table having his breakfast packed in tight tuxedo. He was looking handsome. She smiled and went towards the dining.

: Good morning handsome.

The blonde headed boy looked up at his twin sister and smiled, not to her, but because of the compliment she gave him.

: Good morning ducky.

The smile faded from his sister's lips and she gave him an irritated expression. Not again early in the morning brother. She harshly kept her bag aside and went to the kitchen where their mom was still cooking and the maids were helping her.

: Eomma, look he again started in the morning, why don't you say anything to your son, don't you love me.

: I do love my princess daughter, but your brother is just teasing you, why are you messing up your mood, go I'll bring your breakfast.

Again her mother took her son's side so she went back to the dining with a pout and saw the blonde devil smirking. She rolled her eyes and sat infront of him and waited for her breakfast.

: Your looking gorgeous Y/N.. I was just teasing you c'mon.

Y/N: I'm tired of your teasings Jimin.

Jimin: Awww really ducky.

Y/N: Urgh ! Fvck you..

Jimin choked on his food which was inside his mouth when he heard her. She scoffed watching him and Mrs. Park came with Y/N's breakfast. The smell made smile as knew it, her favorite breakfast was coming.

Jimin: Have it fast, I'll be waiting for you in the car.

She heard him and nodded while thinking he will surely sue her for the sl@ng. She ate her breakfast, hugged her mom and rushed outside their mansion with her bag. Jimin was waiting for her in the car on the driver's seat, she hopped on the passenger ine nd he started the car's engine.

The ride went silent for a few minutes until they came on the service road from the residential areas.

Jimin: So, any explanation ?

Y/N: Um ya I'm sorry, I won't use any sl@ngs when mom would be around.

Jimin: Yes, she won't like that Y/N, she never stopped us from doing anything so atleast we can be nice children to her. We both can anything outside our home, just not this sh!t there.

Y/N hummed in agreement and soon they arrived to their company. Y/N came out of the car and Jimin gave the car keys to the Parking staff amd walked behind her. As Jimin work under a post to his sister, he respects her and walks with her everywhere but a little behind as she is the CEO.

All the office staff warmly welcomed them with greets and they both walked in to their respective cabins.

Meanwhile At The Jeon Mansion

A boy was walking back and forth in his room while thinking where he kept his mobile last. He was half dressed in a proper ironed shirt with his tie hanging around his neck on just his b0xers under. He messed up his messy long hairs more and growled lowly under his breath.

: The task of my game was still incomplete.

He said to himself and sat on his bed frustratingly. But soon he stood up with his enlarged eyes as he remembered where he last left his phone.

: In the restroom !

He ran inside his restroom and saw his phone kept on the basin. He sighed to himself and took it. He came out of the washroom while again switching on his phone nd started to complete his game task. After exact 7 minutes a door knock distracted him and lost his chance in his game.

: ARGH ! FVCK FVCK ! WHO IS IT !?

He yelled angrily, but a loud and demanding answer came from the other side.

: JEON JUNGKOOK, I WANT YOU DOWNSTAIRS WITHIN 5 MINUTES.

Jungkook's eyes widen and stood up understanding who is it and he fastly wore his trouser and locked his belt over it. His styled his hair again and fixed his loosening uppers and rushed downstairs with his unpacked office bag.

But unfortunately he was 46 seconds late.

He rushed towards his father who waiting for him infront of his wife who was actually waiting for her son.

Mr. Jeon: You are doomed today.

Jungkook gulped viewing his eomma glaring at him angrily, he again repeated the same mistake, he wasn't punctual, he was again playing games early in the morning, he was late for breakfast, he is 26 but behaves like only 6.

Mrs. Jeon: Again Jungkook, why !?

She tried to ask calmly but her sadness yet frustration was not hid8ng behind her talking.
Jungkook just looked down because he was at guilty as usual.

Mrs. Jeon: You know what, I'll just get you married with  girl who will rule over you and will snatch your phone for lifetime.

Jungkook's head shot up in shock and Mr. Jeon smiled hearing his wife teasing their to make him learn his responsibilities and mannerism.

Jungkook: No eomma, don't do this to your poor bunny, I will be a good boy.

Hearing this Mrs. Jeon just shooked his head yet smiled at his stupidly cuteness. Mr. Jeon observed his family and went to pack his son's unpacked bag. Mrs. Jeon came near her tall baby and kissed his forehead while advising that,

Mrs. Jeon: Please Jungkook, be responsible now, you are 26, not a child... think atleast bout me and your appa, we love you.

Jungkook nodded in agreement and kissed bck his mother's fingers admitting

Jungkook: I will eomma.

TO BE CONTINUED...

IF YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT 💜❤️

BORAHE ❤️💜