CHAPTER 02

Y/N was working in her cabin on her laptop when she heard a knock on her cabin door, without looking up she asked the person to come in. The door opened and she heardthe voice of heel tapping the floor making her realise its a woman, it could be any female employee but it was,

: Y/NIE !!

The lady shut Y/N's laptop down making her shocked to hell.

Y/N: Who the fvck-   RI YUN !!

Yun: Yes baby, good morning !

Y/N: Argh.. I was working on an important file in my pc and you.. why are you here.

Yun: huh ? Why ? I'm your best friend aka secretary, I came here to tell you that you have a meeting with Mr. Taehyung in an hour so prepare yourself for that, I'm ready with the presentation.

Y/N: With M-mr. Kim.. oh-okay.

Y/N stuttered after hearing her crush's name, Taehyung, she has a crush on him since an year now, he is one of the most handsome bachelor of the town. She died over his sexiness the day she saw him for the first time when came with his elder handsome brother Kim Seok jin here for a project deal.

Yun: Is Park Y/N blushing ?

Her cheeks got red after thinking about Taehyung. She shooked her head hearing Yun and tried to hide her shy smile but her dear naughty friend knew about her that she might be imagining MR. KIM TAEHYUNG pumping her pvssy hard with his damn long fingers, while she will be m0aning out loud his name.

Y/N: stop it.

Taehyung and Y/N, both settled themselves and the meeting started. Yun was glaring at Y/N to focus on the presentation that she made whole heartedly but our dear Y/N was busy in admiring and eye fvcking her crush.

Y/N's POV

MMPH!! his fingers are so long, how ill they feel gripping my body, ruining my tight pvssy, that big hand sp@nking my a$$. He must be having a big, long c0ck, it should fit in my wetness.. aish!! KIM... I LOVE YOU !

Taehyung: Miss Y/N ? Y/N !?

Y/N came out of her fantasy world when she felt an electrifying touch on her hand, she looked her hand and found Taehyung's hand covering her, squeezing it a little.

He asked with his worried expressions onky that was she fine, she was sweating.

Y/N nodded hesitantly and looked at her best friend who was deadly glaring at her for not attentively listening to the meeting and me tally being absent.

Y/N: Sorry for the inconvenience, please continue.

The meeting continued and Y/N tried her best to focus this time.
After one nd a half hours later, the meeting finally ended and some important discussions were done. Taehyung and Y/N agreed to those and headed back with their respective secretaries.

Yun slapped Y/N bvtt hard.

Y/N: Ouch ! Wtf !?

Yun: How dare you zone out inbetween the meeting huh !?

Y/N: Um he was distracting me.. he is s-so attractive..

Y/N said while walking lowering her head. Yun facepalmed her and pushed Y/N inside her.

Yun settled herself on the couch placed inside Y/N's cabin, Y/N plopped on her chair, while blushing hard.

Yun: Get yourself an ONLINE DADDY !